Reviews for The Terminator: The story of Ark Hammer
Evilclone chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
very good i would like to see more
Jedi Master Elf to lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
read the first two chapters, looking good and it has good potential (i think). But you might want to get your hands on the book T2: Infiltrator, it explains in the book that the face of the (Arnie) Terminator comes from a Counterterrorist agent called Dieter von Rossbach (an austrian), apparantly Skynet has an ironic sense of humour, as Dieter is a CT, and the Terminator is one of Skynets terrifying machines, thought u might like to know
the mighty lu bu chapter 2 . 9/29/2003
interesting. your doing a good job.
the mighty lu bu chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
good opener.
Cyblade Silver chapter 2 . 8/25/2003
This is already starting to get good. :) I hope you continue soon.
Tarock chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
YAy ! this story rocks ! especially the attck of the Hammer dudes ! So he is supposed to be played by Arnie ? hehehe. Nice effect with the "John Connor ?" stuff. Do on, dude
S.M chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
interesting story,please update ASAP
Tinhamodic chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Thanx to all for comments!

Samantha - Yeah, I know! I hate grammatical errors too, sometimes the eyes get tired and they do get missed! I will try to do better! Thanks for reading!

Goggles - LOL! Matrix like prophecies? in all honesty that wasn't what I had in mind but think about it. Man just survived nuclear apocolypse, there is no hope. John Connor is the only one that seems like 'The Saviour', people looking up to him, probably even worshiping him. About Ark Hammer? This story is about him, John Connor is the secondary character, the 1st chapter is really the prelude, the setting for the story!He's just another hero, you'll learn more about him later! Thanks for reading!

PS - Although I love Terminator and saw all the movies, I did not read any of the books or comics so a majority of this story is just my imagination (as it should be)!
BlockStar chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
This is a bit different than the Terminator stories...this sounds like like the matrix with their prophecies and shit...I suggest to clear your mind of the Matrix and work harder on the terminator or just quit The Terminator...and...if this is about John Conner then why does the title say that it is about Ark Hammer?
Bethe chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I really like the last paragraph of the story: it creates a kind of suspense that leaves the reader wanting more. However, the many typos in this first chapter almost stopped me from reaching that paragraph. It's a very good idea, but the grammatical errors detract from it. Some are easy to miss, such as "John Connors". The name is Connor. (hey, sometimes I find myself spelling it as "Conner", so it's a mistake oft reapeated.) I'd suggest either a beta-reader, or that you scour your writing with a fine tooth comb. Other than that, wonderful story line, and a creative idea that I would like to see fleshed out. Keep it up!

GS335 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I love this story. I hope you will post Chapter 2, soon.