Reviews for Opposites Attract
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 13h
Holy Mother of Heaven this Is gonna be EPIC _
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/7
The language needs some work. Other than that not too bad a start.
Aqua Diamond 55 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I like it lots.
HermioneJMalfoy chapter 27 . 8/11/2011

eh, eh, there's nothing else I can say... 3 (yeah, I know it's a song ;))
HermioneJMalfoy chapter 26 . 8/11/2011
oh, my god, for one second i forgot that erin is girl and it felt so strange "Erin took Ron's hand"! mwahahhahaha
HermioneJMalfoy chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
of course I don't hate it! as long as they end up together, everything is fine.

sorry, this must me confusing. I was answering you A/N, and I suppose you can't remember what have you written on every chappter's end. :)
HermioneJMalfoy chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
wow, you really are into strawberries, huh? not that I'm not... xD

oh, and I hope that two of them are going to use that bath during the story. especially the petals and candels. if you know what I mean ;)
originalityissooverrated chapter 22 . 8/7/2011
I have to admit, I was very wary about reading on due to Hermione's pregnancy (I won't say why, as it's personal) but I think you're doing a good job. Also, you shouldn't not write something out of fear you might loose reviewer's. This is your story, you should be able to write whatever you want to write! (:
originalityissooverrated chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
Draco doesn't know me - that's why he didn't give me those flower's ;P
originalityissooverrated chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
Yes, Ron. Nothing happened. *insert sad emoticon here*
originalityissooverrated chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
Suck on those apples, Weasley!
originalityissooverrated chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
I was worried that he would loose his memory for a while. I'm glad he didn't but I was curious how they'd react toward each other when he thinks he hates her and she loves him :P I was just waiting for Ron or someone to walk in on them!
originalityissooverrated chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
He's so...Yum!
originalityissooverrated chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Hermione and Draco sitting in a tree, F-U-C...Yeah, I won't finish that ;)
originalityissooverrated chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Break it, smash it, rip it apart! Okay, not really. He's adorkable, but not for Hermione. She needs someone who doesn't leech of her wit and intellect, who can protect her not have her protect him. That's why I love Draco (: Okay, enough rambling! On with the story!