Reviews for To Meet History
Greenleaf chapter 11 . 2/16/2005
Great chapter! They are getting married, yay! So, is Hermione really her grandaughter, great grandaughter of course ;)
Greenleaf chapter 10 . 2/16/2005
SUSPENSE! MUST READ MORE!
Greenleaf chapter 9 . 2/16/2005
Oh, wow what is going to happen? Will Hermione and Snape fall in love? Is Zion in love with LeAnnette? Is Salazar in love with her, or just using her?
Greenleaf chapter 8 . 2/16/2005
Ohmygosh! They are in love? What about Zion? She didn't sleep with Salazar, did she? They wouldn't have done that back in those days. Have to read more!
Greenleaf chapter 7 . 2/16/2005
Must read more...
Greenleaf chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
Going to apprentice? This is getting interesting!
Greenleaf chapter 5 . 2/16/2005
Great chapter! You really wrote this well! What is going to happen?
Greenleaf chapter 4 . 2/16/2005
I KNEW IT! Slytherin! Mr. Slytherin sounds oddly familiar ;) Wonder who might be relatet to him? Wouldn't that frost Slytherin's balls if LeAnnette, older of course and Salazar fall in love and Hermione is a distant grandaughter? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Can't wait to read more!
Greenleaf chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
OH, THIS GREAT! Is Zion going to fall in love with LeAnnette? Ah, so romantic. What house will she be sorted into? My guess, is Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, but it will probably be Slytherin just to spite me :)
Greenleaf chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
This is great! I'm feeling a little Anne Rice ;) Did you think of Lestat while choosing LeAnnette's name? Can't wait to read more, but damn whose is Snape going to fall for? MUST KNOW!

Hey, not sure if you like elves or not, but my first fic 'The Guardian of the Earth' which is still not finished, starting at chapter 15 is all fun, wild elf princess meets gorgeous silver-locked demon. Very Lord of the Rings, in my way of course. If you happen to like these kinds of things, please check it out.
Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Loving it! Why didn't you mention it before? I DEMAND TO KNOW! So, little curious me wants to know if our dear love, Snape, who else, will be paired with Miss Hermione or Miss LeAnnette? I don't know when he spoke to Hermione if it made more interested in her, or he is more interested in LeAnnette. Guess we'll find out!
lioness821 chapter 15 . 10/26/2004
i absolutely loved this story it was very god you are a very talented writer
preston chapter 15 . 9/1/2004
holy...why did you not tell me that this was that good. I LOVE THIS. this is great. if your book is written like this then everyone will say "ann who" that is great 5 out of 5
captsparrow chapter 15 . 5/17/2004
No you cant end it! OK if you had to end it that was the way to go. I cant wait for the sequalbye
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 15 . 5/17/2004
Everything's different in America. Loved that! Great chappy! Start the sequel...now...go!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »