Reviews for To Meet History
ayu chapter 14 . 5/15/2004
hey...i change my email she was there during the birth of tom marvolo riddle...but she didn't kill him though she knew of the future that lies for him...poor harry...poor le-annete...she'll b blaming herself for all this...anyway keep up the good work n keep me informed on the updates...i can't wait to read what happens next...who might b hermione, draco, snape n harry who will kill the dark lord...gtg...thanx...bye..
captsparrow chapter 14 . 5/14/2004
No! you cant END it its so intresting! With my whineing aside this was a really great chapter
Singing in the rainnnnnn chapter 10 . 5/14/2004
o bad girl, bad girl, what'cha gonna do- what'cha gonna do when i come 4 u
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 14 . 5/14/2004
captsparrow chapter 13 . 5/12/2004
I really liked this chapter! The twist with severus and Draco was good it also means Hermonine is related to 1:the most feared wisard inthe world 2: her least favorite teacher 3: her least favorite peer. funny how that works!
roxystarusa chapter 12 . 5/10/2004
i like...i like it alot!
captsparrow chapter 12 . 5/5/2004
oh a clif hanger!I love this story! I have also read Cirque du Freak and have gotten my friends going with this one its really good!
ayu chapter 12 . 5/5/2004
hey...nice fic...never thought that voldemont n hermione r thought that harry;s ancestor would also be in slytherin too...well keep upo the good work..n keep me informed on the updates...thanx...gtg...bye..
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 12 . 5/2/2004
Great chappy, Trish. I liked the group scene at the beginning. See ya next chapter.
Headmaster Cromwell chapter 1 . 5/1/2004

I am Headmaster William Cromwell, the headmaster of the Salem Institute of Magical Crafts. Salem is an online roleplaying community based off of the world J.K. Rowling created in her Harry Potter books. Students accepted into Salem, which is an American magical school that is much like Hogwarts, are able to attend magical classes, play Quidditch, and have adventures.

I read some of your story on , and thus would like to cordially invite you to look over Salem. If you are interested in joining, please submit an application, we would love to have you there.

The address to Salem is:

And the address to the student application is:

I hope to hear from you soon,

Headmaster Willam Cromwell
harryfanta chapter 11 . 4/28/2004
Oh my gosh what a romantic end!I just started reading you fic and I like it a lot!I am obsessed with vampires and enjoy fics with you want to read a good vampire book the Curc de freak books by Daren Shan are really good!
ADSpencer chapter 11 . 4/28/2004
Yeah! You did that thing you told me you'd do! Yeah!
Peaches007 chapter 10 . 3/20/2004
I like it, it's very good, please update soon!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 3/18/2004
Very cool! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Cinammon chapter 10 . 3/18/2004
Just found it, fell in love with it, and can I have some more please?
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »