Reviews for ScreamMeteor Garden Style!
Rachela2 chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
NO! you ended it on a cliffhanger! you have to continue this.. please do! wait, don't tell me that it DMS that is doing all the killing.. but nah.. can't be.. he would most likely be drinking somewhere in the building hmm but wait scratch that thought cause if he was in the building then he would go and find shan cai when the lights went off.. hmm maybe he went home.. ya, thats it, he went home.. haha.. okay ignore my ramblings im just trying to convince myself that its not him. anyway pls drop me a line to tell me if you are going to be continuing this story. thanks.
leng chapter 5 . 12/9/2003
hi! i don't know if you still check this.. i think i've read this story in fanfic... am i right? what had happened after this? i lost track of the story hehe.. if you want to email back, just send
cool story... i liked it when f3 esp hua ze lei took control of the situation. and the characters here are as still as they were in hte MG series...
Lian chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
it's halloween arrived already? yaick...spooky
Lian chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
Finally new chapter for me to read...yap I am agree with Toinks...longer line please.. ..
joshniki chapter 5 . 9/23/2003
hello! i just wanted you to know that i read through all 4 of your fics the whole day yesterday at winglin. i loved them all, and i'm waiting for the next update of meteor destiny 2. hope it doesn't take too long. jia you!
ToinKs chapter 5 . 9/21/2003
"I was born ready." Mei Zhuo is so confident! LOL! hehehe... Good going! Keep it up!
piglet chapter 5 . 9/21/2003
wow...interesting storyline you've got here..I've never read a horror HYD fic before..hehe..I'm really enjoying this one so far...has lots of suspense...I like how lei can defend himself if need beP...hope that they find DMS soon..don't wait too long to update k?)
ToinKs chapter 4 . 9/20/2003
Oh... Now you want us to confuse us with the killer's identity...because it would be too obvious if it was DMS...but then he was the only "significant" person missing...but now Lei...Hmm... Really really cool work. You're good at arousing suspiscions!
ToinKs chapter 3 . 9/19/2003
YOU HAVE GOT TO WRITE LONGER CHAPTERS! KEEp it up! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat already! YOu're doing really well!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! D
ToinKs chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
FREAK OUT. .
ToinKs chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Where did the knife go? This seems interesting...I've seen only a few HYD horror fics so far...
Lian chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
Yipee... I think I am the one who put a review at this one. That's someting of you Tinhamodic. You've made an R story. In fact, I don't have any guts to made an R type yet.

I think I put a lot of review at your Winglin site, didn't I. But now, I prefer to put my review here. It's more organised. Don't you agree?

So, If you have time to put your review for my story, just put yours here too.

Chapter 3, just to short, make it longer. can't wait to read the "R" lines... ...