Reviews for The Young And The Hopeless
duj chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
JKR wil probably explain that point some time in one of the later books.
Here's a suggestion:
Snape didn't know Quirrell was connected with Voldemort and therefore didn't know that threatening Quirrell was against Voldemort's wishes. So he just uses the excuse that he was trying to stay on Dumbledore's good side so he'd be available to continue spying on him and subverting the students in preparation for Voldemort's eventual return.
This wouldn't prevent Voldemort being angry but it would take the edge off his rage enough to decide Snape's still too useful to kill.
Iluska chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
sigh...its so bloody romantic! i cant wait to read the ending! i hope harry can still love him!
athenakitty chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
Ron's really slow? Will the older Severus approach Harry?
dragonsprincess chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
This is such a good story, and I've never red this kind of romance before. I like ti.
OMG! When Harry said: " ‘Because,’ Harry began shouting, ‘I’M IN LOVE WITH SEVERUS SNAPE! And I’ve been dying to tell someone.’ " I literally feel oiut of my chair laughing...I kid you not. And that's the first time that I have ever done that. lol.
Please do hurry and update, I can't wait to read more.
Luv ya
dragonsprincess
SEP chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
Oh no! Sev's going back soon! NO! Damnit. What's Severus got to tell him? Argh! I can't wait for an up-date! lol. Good chapter by the way.
Happy writing,
-SEP
Obsidian Butterfly chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
well the chaptys are a lil' short..(cough cough) but i do in fact love the story.. its kinda well an overly done topic choice. I do like it, and am glad that you are adding yet still.
- The JadedRaven
dragonsprincess chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
OMG that was such a funny chapter.
dragonsprincess
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
You took your time! Please don't let the next chapter be the last ::sniff sniff:: i'll cry, i will! Willow Delace x
ataraxis chapter 8 . 5/16/2004
Okay, hopefully not too short, because you have to send Simon back, and then you have to make Harry give the future Severus a chance. I hope everything goes well. It must I tell you, absolutely must!
HurtsKillsPains chapter 7 . 5/10/2004
i love this, i want more please?
pilas14 chapter 7 . 5/9/2004
Fabulous Chaptie!
MORE MORE MORE MORE
Lalie Elhini Atta chapter 7 . 5/6/2004
Great story! I like that it's Snape goes forward in time rather than Harry goes back. It gives it a new twist. Update ASAP
slytherinsela chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
this is adorable! i LOVE IT! keep writing!
lillinfields chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
Aw! So cute!
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 7 . 5/3/2004
i love it! I can't wait till the next chapter.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »