Reviews for The Young And The Hopeless
Kateri1 chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
Interesting story, looking forward to see where you go with this
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
Awesome story! I like it. Very very much.

Suveres Epans, however, is a really REALLY sucky name, and also anybody with half a brain can figure it out. Most students in Hogwarts, with a few notable exceptions, possess at least half a brain. If I were you I'd change it.

Other than that, BRILLIANT. Keep writing, the sooner the better.
Layce74 chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
Hm . . . good potential here.
JadeDream chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
GREAT story I love it so far and I hope to read more soon! Post MORE ASAP! :)
arabelladonna chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
i really like it so far... but can't wait to see where it's gonna go. good luck and can't wait for more to read!
Arwen Rayne chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
To misquote Yoda, "There is no try to write fan fic. There is only write or do not!" Now get back on your arse in front of that computer and give me another ten chapters.
inkstainedletters chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
This is an interesting plot. I love the image of Severus in boxers and a shirt and tie. Very Risky Business. Anyway, continue soon, please. It's very good.
Ivy chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
0.0 I like how this story is going so far. I do hope you update soon!
vbwizard chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Can I say enough awesome story concept am looking forward to reading more of this fic
mel chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I am really looking forward to the next chapter, really good idea for a story!
melly-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
I like this opening, very good, and I look forward to the next chap. maybe it will answer some questions like is Prof Snape still there? Dont' keep me waiting too long!
amy chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
It was good! Write more soon..
goldenpaw chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
So far so good, interesting premise. Look forward to more chapters. Keep up the good work.
SEP chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I think this is off to a great start! I can't wait to read more!

Happy writing,

Ace Von S chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
YAY! Naked Severus in first chapter. I am proud of you. ;)
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »