Reviews for The Young And The Hopeless
Ummm123456789 chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
i loved this story!
maggie2mw chapter 12 . 9/26/2008
Hey, good work, I like the way the older Severus has to come and give instructions at times to keep things moving in the right way, funny in a way.
DarkAngel048 chapter 12 . 7/13/2008
write more!
Caeryn Lae chapter 12 . 6/1/2008
Nice story, really creative plot and I loved the ending;) It was nice to see the repercussions of someone traveling to the future instead of someone traveling to the past, well done!
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 2/27/2008
BGeez all that Sev and Snape talk about each other was consfusing and yet made perfect sense once you thought about it, which is a relief!

Like this one though its a little difficult to read in places...and its well weird but nice...sorry thats a really lame description :P

oh and thought Sev's reaction to Snape telling him what to do before the lake thing was amusing as was Sev scooting away upon seeing 'Potter' by the lakeside.

You left alot unanswered here though...such as why did Harry realise he was gay at that point you said? The light? Had it occured before? That stuff...
Cheezewizz chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
That was absolutely brilliant! I dont even like hpss and i have no idea how i started reading this. But it was worth it. Very well written and lovely butterflies. And a lot of it was the little touches like harry not noticing sev's old body and such. good job. its a fav.
Morgana-White chapter 12 . 9/20/2007
Great story!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 12 . 4/17/2007
Yay! I'm so glad you finished this, and I liked the sappy epilogue. There are so many time travel SSHP fics that people have never finished .

But yay! I really enjoyed reading this, so thank you!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 12 . 2/3/2007
cute...
samgurlalways chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
omg!...tear..that was so cute.
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 12 . 12/7/2006