Reviews for The Young And The Hopeless
WittchWay chapter 12 . 10/15/2005
Very good.
wicket willow chapter 12 . 10/9/2005
ahh...just lovely...great job!
Dugleik chapter 4 . 6/29/2005 hopefull.
BUTTEREDROSIE chapter 12 . 6/23/2005
OMG... This is so... fluffy! I love it! It's like the epitome of cheesy love novels everywhere! And it was really cool how you had Severus and Harry repeating the things they had said! This fic is REALLY great! Keep writing Harry Potter fics!
Resa chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Severus seems a little OC. His are inane and very unlike him. Like why wouldn't he just correct Harry and tell him his name is Severus? But then again, this is the younger Severus. I'm off to see the other chapters and keep on writing! Writing is hard work and I know that so please don't feel like I'm putting down your writing.
Ace Von S chapter 12 . 6/5/2005
I've been an idiot. Never read the story completely until now... almost a year later. This is a wonderful peace of fanfiction. Great!
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 12 . 11/28/2004
AW! cute! I loved it!
SiriusWolf chapter 12 . 8/15/2004
Oh yea, this sucks, It's basically restating, and adding more lame to it... So it's annoying, there should be some sequel since Severus/Harry could still have a relationship, M-Preg please!
SiriusWolf chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
Even I love that. I love Snape/ past Snape contact, which I wish you'd do that type, since it would be really really cool! Send Snape to the future, in order to have sex with his future self... possibly with another, Faith LaFaye, elf, and since she's a girl. Past Snapey will get her pregnant while having horny/kinky sex with the future self. This will be really freaky, but it would be interesting...

Great Job!~! !~!
SiriusWolf chapter 6 . 8/15/2004
This is good...This is very good, since when are some even better at romance than I am? I've been attempting this many times over, it always was screwy.
SiriusWolf chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
Oh that is good! So thats how they might fall in love.

This is different, I LOVE DIFFERENT!~! !~!
Profs.KrysCass chapter 12 . 8/11/2004
very cool... everything worked out all right.
Profs.KrysCass chapter 11 . 8/11/2004
Yuuki Miyahara chapter 12 . 8/10/2004
Wahh! Nice nice nice! It's so sweet! Severus is so sweet! Heehee... sorry... HPSS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!
sassw14 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
i like this. so far. now i must read the rest.
276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »