Reviews for The Young And The Hopeless
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 12 . 7/26/2004
T_T god bless the happily ever after T_T

I loved this story, it was the best :) x
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 11 . 7/26/2004
T_T that was so beautiful! I can't believe that it had to end **sob** T_T T_T T_T
SEP chapter 12 . 7/26/2004
This was such an amazing fic! I really enjoyed it! Oh it's sad that it's over... Oh well. Very good fic, very well written.

Happy writing,

-SEP
Zanbandia chapter 12 . 7/22/2004
Dude...awesome story. I luv it. Keep writing.
Sabby-chan Yaoi Fan chapter 12 . 7/20/2004
O_O WRITE A SEQUL! NOW! I DEMAND YOU! Oh... Harry/Remus? I think I'll read that one... YAY! THUMBS UP FOR OLD GUY/YOUNG GUY RELATIONSHIPS! *prance*frolik*
Sakura Snape chapter 12 . 7/9/2004
the end, bua! i don't like the ends, but good... bua!

I want more, but no presure... jejejeje... well, good end... i hope to see another chapter of your new history... see you soon!
Faerfaen chapter 12 . 7/6/2004
yeah I know about that other fic you were talking about. I almost didnt read yours cause I thought it was the same one lol Awesome story though and sequel?

** Dy **
catsncritters chapter 12 . 7/5/2004
*Cries* It's over!

That was seriously one of the best HPSS fan fictions I've ever read (and oh, I've read a lot of them), not to mention the best time-travel one. *Dances* Thank you for writing such a masterpiece :D and though I've officially spent Too Long reading fan fiction today (need to get something done so I can say I *did* it), I'll try and read more of your stories soon. :D

-Adrienne
Awen chapter 12 . 7/5/2004
oh how sweet! Love this story!
Oliversgurl chapter 12 . 7/4/2004
Aw! so cute.
Tazthedevilman chapter 12 . 7/3/2004
This was a wonderful story, I've read a few a year ago, like this and was happy to see another of Harry and Sev at the same age. I would also like to say that if I were you I'd be honored that others follow your story line. I've had a few authors ask to make a story with my ideas, and I couldn't be happier about it. It should show you that you works are what people like to read. Thanks again for the story. Audrey.
nahimana chapter 12 . 7/2/2004
That was not sucky at all! It was sweet. Nicely done. Cant wait for the Harry/Remus
Kateri1 chapter 12 . 7/2/2004
Lovely ending
The-Magnificent-Fuzzy chapter 12 . 7/1/2004
oh, shut up! you're fishing for compliments, you are! It is not sucky at all.
Cassie Metallium chapter 12 . 7/1/2004
lol Yes, there are definite similarities between you and Silverblue55's story. Though she hasn't finished nor updated since 2002. Your story ROCKS, though. I foudn myself bouncing up and down in my chair, cause I couldn't read fast enough after Sev left. Then I read about Harry entering the office, and just...well, let's just say I squealed happily. XD This was awesome.

The Epilogue wasn't that bad, actually. I thought it was a cute happy ending. _ YAY!
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »