Reviews for Sometimes
Guest chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
ow hope you do a sequel ehre they decide they ment to be with each other
Hailey chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
That was a great story with many twist and turns. Very exciting wanting you to read the whole thing! Although in your summary it seed like Darien was gonn get with Serena. Also you never really put a point. She said that she'll get with Darien or that was like her goal or something. But instead she just wanted to be happy. If you put like "All I want is things to go back to normal to when I was happy without Darien. Also it seed like Serena was STILL avoiding Darien. It was very exacting and enchanting. I'm disappointed that they didnt get together cause that's the whole point of a Fanfiction make stories of couples. So I would rate this Fanfiction a 7.5/10.
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
wow, i never expected them to NOT get together! crazy, lol. the pace of the story was a little too fast for me, and there were a couple of over dramatic moments, but overall i really enjoyed the fic :)
That-Crazy-Yaoi-Fan-Girl XD chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
i love everything about this story exsept...the end. sorry im a sucker for darien and serena happy endings and they fall in love and get married,i was actually hoping that rini would come from the futer. anyways good job!
crys chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
m...well...the end is really terrible. I hoped they would end up together coz.. you know...that's how it's suppose to be. now I'm sad. do not like story without happy ending. but the story is well written (I must mention that coz otherwise my review would be too depressing)
svgurl410 chapter 10 . 8/20/2007
ooh, that was so good! you have me captivated from the start. i can't lie, i'm more than a little disappointed with the ending. you're very bold for taking a different route and not putting them together. it's just, i love them together and it makes me sad when they're apart.

being the hopeless romantic that i am, i wish you would write a sequel. you have a real way with words and this story was just made of awesome. you really rocked it! i'm glad at least alan and ann are happy. :)

great work! :D
pyrolyn-776 chapter 10 . 8/3/2007
You know, usually I get depressed at these kind of endings. But, yours really made me smile. Thanks for writing it!
StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 10 . 4/26/2007
WHAT? WHAT? YOU DID WHAT?

They didn't end up together? What kind of author are you?

*giggles* Sorry for the aftershock. Really, I loved this story, and I am so relieved there's a sequel. I expect happy endings this time! I wonder if Alan and Ann are in the next one... I better go check it out!

Again, great work! Thank you for writing a very entertaining story.

Ever Yours,

StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 9 . 4/26/2007
First off:

"I mean," Sailor Mars said, "I've been observing this Raye Hino personfor a long time. She seems to be not only beautiful, but kind and generous. She'd definitely let you use her car."

That is SUCH a Raye saying!

Secondly:

YES! They kissed! Whoo-hoo! Twice even. *does backflips*

But then you *RUINED* it by making Darien think he is a jerk. Go after him, Serena, you love him to death!

I adore this! I'm looking forward to reading more of your pieces. (I hope you have other SM fics.)

StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 8 . 4/26/2007
LET HIM KISS YOU, YOU IDIOT!

*exhales* Sorry, but she is being ridiculous! Just kiss the dude already. There's a million good qualities about him, and he loves you to death. Get over the past, and enjoy the present!

I will be very angry with you if they don't kiss. *glowers*

Love your story, love your descriptions, and love you for writing this!

StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
Aw, he missed an interview for her! *melts* How adorable is he? Darien and Serena have been feeling so awkward around eachother. I hope... something... happens so they no longer feel awkward. (wink)

Es muy excelente, my amiga!

StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 6 . 4/26/2007
... Oh my...

Darnit, I didn't want Serena to break up with Alan! :( Don't get me wrong; I'm a diehard Serena/Darien gal, but... I have to admit, they were cute together.

Darien took Anne out for a movie? He has no right to do that! He told Serena he had feelings for her. Now, he is *supposed* to be devoted to her! *sigh* Men...

What's our heroine going to do? You have really gotten my swept up in this story. Thank you so much for writing it!

StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
OMGOSH! He told her! *does little jig* Oh, what will she say? Will Alan and Anne be jealous? Does Serena like Alan more than Darien now? Will she show him the locket?

*pause*

Why am I typing these questions when I could be finding the answers in the next chapter?

Gotta go! *dashes off*

Um, excellent chapter, you are an amazing writer, keep it up, blah blah blah!

StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
Eek, what a good chapter! "My Meatball Head." YEP!

I can completely picture Darien and Serena working at the arcade. Actually, I can picture Darien... Serena probably would get sidetracked and start playing the Sailor V game! :)

I'll say it again: Nicely written, descriptive, and absolutely CUTE!

Lots