Reviews for Beautiful Secrets
ladeedadeedadeedadeeda chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Well... I saw on your profile that you hate it when people demand that you update... and Its been almost 9 years since you're last update... so I'm thinking its proably not going to get updated... ever... So instead I'll just say. I LOVE this story, so thank you for writing as much of it as you did! ]
gergerlovesyou chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
I loove this so much. Skitts and Mush are my favorites so this is perfect for me. I know you haven't written this in five years but I am begging you! PLEASE CONTINUE I'M HOOKED AND I WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS UG! ok I'm good. Thanks I'm enjoying your stories a lot.
Mizzie chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
Please continue this - I'm hooked! I love the way you write all of your stories, in fact!
Relish Enigma chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
please write more of this insanley good story! Or else (evil laughter) YOU SHALL BE SENT TO THE ISLAND OF PERPETUAL TICKLING!
floramorada chapter 6 . 8/26/2003
AH! Dont't leave us hanging! PLEASE! I was so into this fic, then I see there's no chapter to go to next! AH! PLease, c'mon, I'm loving this story.
Pyromaniacal Llama chapter 6 . 8/20/2003
*wide eyes* evil rich man. Don't you hurt Skitts and Mush! I won't let you! Great story. Very origional idea. To bad about the writers block, I'd give you ideas if I had any.

Good luck writing!
Jennifer chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
OH MY GOD you have so got to continue this story! It is so good! I love all of your stories! Well ne wayz update soon!
ShortAtntionSpaz chapter 6 . 8/5/2003
Nice, I like the way you have portrayed the story directly from Skittery's point of view, that's hard for me to do. I am really impatient to find out if that lady's Blink's mother. I am really conscerned about Mush and the horses though... is he there just as a free servant? I hope not. Keep writing! :-D
Chicago chapter 6 . 7/13/2003
Scary! I don't like him! Skit and Mush better make it outta there ok or he's gonna have hell to pay... *goes off to borrow Oscar's knuckles* Anyway, I can't wait to see more! Hasta!

~Chicago
slider chapter 6 . 7/13/2003
wonderful story i can't wait for the update i read ur other story w/ denton's articles and i loved skiktts in that it made me read this one :) update soon!

sli
Liz chapter 6 . 7/13/2003
I like what you have going in 's shocking, but good and fun.
inactive and all stories delet chapter 6 . 7/13/2003
::beats up Geoff:: STUPID MAN.
inactive and all stories delet chapter 5 . 7/13/2003
ENRICO? ::DIES:: That's too funny.

She...taught you how to wash your hair...? O.o I have never had that problem. I should really dry my hair, tho, otherwise it go "POOF". It flips XD

Love the chapter.

inactive and all stories delet chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
XD Is that what the sign says? I had been wondering and trying to read it...

Oh! Yay for Happy!Mush. :D

But yick. I think I'd freak out in that house...it's kinda like Hill House (ya'know, from The Haunting of HIll House? The book)

inactive and all stories delet chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
Aw. ::Snuggles Skitts::

:D I like Jack's "comfort".