Reviews for As I Live and Breathe
isabelle chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
beetlejuice made it
Malcolm Merlyn chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
I've recently been getting back into the Beetlejuice cartoon and I was looking forward to some fanfics of the show. Yours was perhaps the fic that felt most like an episode of the series. Though I would've liked to see Lydia cut loose just a bit more with her new supernatural powers, the story was still excellent. Good job overall.
EweLamb chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
This is so cute! Thanks for uploading this little story! :3
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
Exelent! Great story! I loved it so much I couldent stop reading it and now it's midnight! So mich for going to bed early. Exelent work.
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
""We'll think of something." Lydia had a seat on the couch next to Jacques. "We always think of something."

"And," remarked Beetlejuice, "in usually under half an hour!""

roflmao Best. Lines. Ever. XD
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
lol Nice start. Meg O'Byte'd fit right in with the cartoon, wouldn't she? XD
beastchicky chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I absolutely loved that story. I like Bridge over the river water to. Fyi, i first found you about a 2-3 weeks ago, while on animated lust, and then i read your story, and i was hooked. i didn't even remember about BJ till i saw animated lust. I couldn't tell you how great a story writer you were till i found you, just now. Just wondering, do you Really have a crush on BJ, because it kinda sounds like you do, not that i mind, i'm just curious. keep up the great work.

ps, i'm rewriting your story into my book, it was that good.

pps, please reply to this message.
Xiilnek chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Lovely, yet again. I love seeing Lydia and Beetlejuice interact, like

"Now, Beej," she said slyly, "you should have thought of that before we left the Roadhouse."

Beetlejuice shot Lydia an amused glance.

Little things like that, and the Monster's accent. Lovely.

I'll put you on my Alert list Just In Case you decide to write more in this fandom. Thanks. :)
WithoutHesitation chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Oh, this was good... This was real good... I'm glad Lyds is still alive, though that would have put a new twist on the new story... :) ANyhow, not sure if you're surprised to get a review on this at this date, but hey, it is the first time I've read it...
WithoutHesitation chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
"I wonder if a large, fast moving freight train could fix that... ANd I love how he seems to know he's in a cartoon, just like the actual cartoon! Yay!
Cascaper chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
My god! It's Sparky! I've been to almost all your fan-websites, read everything...and I printed this so long ago...but now I have an FF account so I can tell you what a genius you are.
Yamara34 chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Hehe that was great
Lord Genesis Shadow chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
Nicely done. I couldn't see a single spelling error the whole thing through. I haven't seen the show in a long time and I miss it something fierce. This story actually came as a surprise to me. I was at your beetlejuice website and I clicked on the fanfiction link. Little did I suspect that it would lead here. I actually did a double take. Then I realized the opportunity of reviewing some serious professional work. Overall I rate this a full dark shadow on the Genesis Shadow ranking system (Patent pending). This is the first official shadow on the list. Huzzah! That aside, I am going to check out any other stories of yours. This one was good, and I think the others will be as well. Could you perhaps take a look at my work? If you do, I must warn that they start out kind of (Eh.). They get better, and I'm fixing them now so they have proper starting status.

With a flurry of Ice, Wind, and Snow from an eternal blizzard, I silently make my exit. I am:

Lord Genesis Shadow.
LadyBookworm80 chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
What a cute fanfic! Great ideas!
RaeLaser1 chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Beetlejuice fanfics? Gotta love 'em!