Reviews for Love is a Very Painful Thing
ana hernandez chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
i want to know what happens to tysons's family is tyson kai max going to make it i hope so ok.
ana hernandez chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
im so exited that i want to see what happened to aiko and i want to know if tyson and the bladebrakers will save the world from boris and i want all the evil guys dead.
yaoiloverever chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
Damn! -.- I cant finish reading ;-; ! Ah man. Great story! I read sum of ur other 1s and their awesome! I gotta put this on my favs!
kellyQ chapter 8 . 4/26/2005
That was a cool story! I'm going to read the next story of yours.

KellyQ
Minako Mikoto chapter 5 . 4/12/2005
I dont like rand...hes evil and HES TAKING TY AWAY FROM KAI...dont worry your story so far is AWESOME!
unicorn13564 chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
YAY! GREAT STORY! LUV IT! crap- ma film started years ago- bye! ;
unicorn13564 chapter 7 . 2/3/2005
DAMN YOU! my film started 10 mins ago n i'm stuck readin ya bastard story! Y the hell did u have 2 make it so damn interesting?

p.s: TYSON WILL WIN!
unicorn13564 chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
TYSON! BE SAFE MY LOVE! - and Kai you freak of nature, you'd better protect Tyson!
unicorn13564 chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
YAY! I WANT TO JOIN!

(grabs a t-shirt)

YAY!
unicorn13564 chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
OH YES! I KNOW ALL! i knew it was him, i knew it!... but now... NOW TY-TY'S GONNA GET EMOTIONALLY SCARRED AND HURT! I would say Kai too, but i dont give a damn about his feelings- never have, never will- I ONLY CARE 4 TYSON! AND RAND WILL DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL- EXTREAMLY PAINFUL DEATH!
unicorn13564 chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
...I think i know were this is going... its... its that kid... the one Tyson is suposibly in love with... (snarles) Rand! I can see it all now, hurt Tyson, hurt Kai!
unicorn13564 chapter 2 . 2/3/2005
(Hits Rand)

Get lost! Tyson belongs to Kai!
unicorn13564 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
(cries)

Kai... (sniffs) how could you do that to (sniffs) Tyson... (sniffs) KAI YOU DUNB ASS!

Sorry, but i wuv Tyson n Kai fics, they go 2gether so well! And Kai, just so you know, i'm a Tyson fan- so blah 2 ya! -am i the only Tyson fan here...?-
Snow mage chapter 8 . 5/3/2004
You are evil. That was a nice end...but you are evil.
Snow mage chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
That's a piece of cake. Kai's weakness is Tyson. This Rand guy works for voltare. And blackdrazer will be used for revenge. _ So...? I got it didn't I? Good story. I like it A LOT...