Reviews for Coven Camp
Princess4Dreams chapter 3 . 6/2/2023
***sobbing , crying , throwing up*** I trusted you and now my heart is shattered T_T ! ! ***sobs violently*** I love this chapter though ! ! The emotion is incredible ! ! I think my favorite thing is how the chapter started off so hopeful , happy and beautiful and then it all came crashing down . WELL DONE ! ! As usual , love the descriptions you use when describing the magic like it’s a living being ! !
tinyriver chapter 3 . 6/2/2023
This fic is going really great! I love it
tinyriver chapter 2 . 5/31/2023
THIS IS A REALLY GREAT FIC
tinyriver chapter 1 . 5/31/2023
THIS IS A REALLY GREAT FIC
Princess4Dreams chapter 2 . 5/31/2023
AWWWWWWW THIS IS SO SWEET AND I AM OBSESSED ! ! I am LIVING for a living fatherly Cameron Campbell and I love that you still incorporate his money hungry tendencies ! ! Poor little Davey ! ! I just want to squeeze him ! ! Im so happy they have each other ! ! Also , this is an amazing set up to establish where Coven Camp came from ! ! Keep up the phenomenal work ! ! Thank you for sharing ! ! :)))
Princess4Dreams chapter 1 . 5/31/2023
Oh em gee ! ! I am so happy you’re cross posting on here now ! ! Your attention to detail is absolutely impeccable ! ! I love the way you capture Max’s personality as well as David’s . I can sense a really interesting backstory from David containing a considerable amount of angst to come ! ! I’m super excited to see how this unfolds ! ! :)))