Reviews for Ginger Beer and Treasure Maps! Hurrah!
Mallie chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Although I've never read about 'The Famous Five' I still really enjoyed this. I take it they're rather like the 'The Happy Hollisters', just not all related? Basically a bunch of kids who go around having adventures and foiling bad guys and nobody gets hurt or horribly traumatized. The parents are never really seen all that often and it's almost always summer.
Agena K chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Aw nertz! five reviews before me! and I wera looking forward to a blackcurrant ice! (I was going to even accept virtural a ribena juice box!) smashing story! totally cheek! I absolutely love it! where in England (it is England or is it Wales or Scotland or Ireland that you're from? ) this is similar to the dark is rising sequence by Susan Cooper hsve you ever read it? they take place in wales
pmaniac chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
'Just the thought of him brings me out in question marks'

Oh wow, that was really funny. Great writing!

I don;t wanna know what posessed you to come up with this crossover though :D
Jellyman 2lazy2login chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Damn, I love Enid Blyton. You always know where you stand. Like that skit at the end - I never did like Julian, the bossy, over-bearing nitwit who made me play Babies when I wanted to play...no wait, that was my big sister, wasn't it? Suddenly I know why Dick was always my favorite character...
Andrei chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
LOL

i love it
Icon chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
My current nominee for the "Most improbable and yet annoyingly successful crossover" category.

What fun! :)
Wingnut chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Am I the first? If so, make mine raspberry, if you would. That was a fun story to read! Bravo!