Reviews for Is a young Snape a good thing?
Emma chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
Great so far! WAH HA!

My ever so numerous suggestions:

Hermione and Severus wierd lurve!

Sirius Teaches Potions!

DumbledoreSits in on a night in theGriffindorCommonRoom!

*thinks*

oh Dean walks in on Lavender flirting with the mirror!

Hmm... More later! )
fridgetzrkewl chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
That is the funniest thing I have ever read! You are hilarious! I was laughing so hard!
Silver Chaotic chapter 5 . 11/11/2003
This story is brilliant! I know how you feel about the update thing, I have the same problem. And I'm cronically lazy and I have a ton of homework, and I think I'm losing my mind. I've been so busy lately (doing homework, wondering whether to do homework, playind Soul Calibur II etc) But keep going!
Oracle Phoenix chapter 5 . 10/8/2003
Yay! Go Hermione!

Great chapter. Please update.
2amused chapter 5 . 9/26/2003
Hey! Pleez continue!
risi chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
This very cute, I'm glad I found it. :-) Poor Severus, kicked out of his home and when he finds a way back stuck in the wrong house with roommates who are mean to him. (sniffle, well actually more like, heh heh heh) Will he be meeting with Dumbledore soon? That would be interesting. I wonder if he gets to try out for the Quidditch team, that would make playing against Slytherin very interesting. Looking forward to your next chapter.
keneez chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
shoot. it dident print all my yeha's there were more e's and a's. funny story anyways
keneez chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
Mwahahahahahahaha! Funny!

YeHa!
Raven Dragonclaw chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
Great chapter! Loved the early morning scene in the boy's dorm room. Ah. Cheating the mirror. That age old trick. Hilarious.

I hope you update soon!
Kelek chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
Wah, how sad! Poor Severus...must you torture him so much? :) Thanks for writing!
crazy2 chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
HEY!

good job so far! keep it up!
Aindel S. Druida chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
I hate schoolwork. Schoolwork should die.

Good chapter. The mirror is my favorite!

Aindel S. Druida
Jess16 chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
lol! THis is so hilarious! I love it!
shiroiryu144 chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
haha I like the end of this chappie... so... is there going to be HG/SS? or was that just a kindly gesture from her?
Maethoriell chapter 5 . 9/25/2003
AH hey snape's not a slytherin but loses it's points!that is definatly unfair considering the fact that I'm a slytherin.