Reviews for Wet Red
Sweet.
April chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Very good!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
If you're a Thin Man fan, you can catch Crispin Glover in a horror movie called 'Willard' where he plays the lead role (down to a tee I think) so you actually get to here him talk, it's out on DVD.
Jeanette chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
This is great. Well written, and it explores the Thin Man's obsessions quite well, especially the mention of a hair collection. Write more Dylan and TM fan fiction, you've got talent.
Lenne chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
coolm i wish i could write that good i end up missing put all the description read my fanfic Besaid High and you'll see what i mean your great at writing and i can't wait unyil you rigt more
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Wow. This is good. No, sod that, this is excellent. Beautifully written and convincing. Well done. )
Jess J chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Oh, my stars. This was so incredibly wonderful! You should defintaely write more Thin/Dylan stuff, even if it's not related to this. You're great with these two. Please write more!
Apate chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Cool story. Long live Creepy Thin Man :D
treyna chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Very well done... I wouldn't allow myself to blink while reading this because the fraction of a second it would have taken to do so would have been way too long an interuption to the story! I do hope we'll be seeing more from you soon :D
Coney Cat chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Wow...this was great. The ending just totally gave me chills and wanting more, to know what happens. Good job. _
Maya Clearwater chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Yum Yum...i love dylan/thin man pairings. I love this one. You must write more! IM BEGGING YOU!
apersonwholikesthisstory chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
dont stop keep going. its really good
Some Mad Person chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Can we define perfect, really? I don't think there are many fics that can outdo this one, I loved every single moment of its shuddering splendour.

Brilliant.
Eddiechoselife chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Hey, its a shame you ended it there, but it was anice lil' snapshot! The only bit which bugs me is this: "Dylan Sanders is cold, wet and shaking, but not from the cold. " You, um, used cold twice.

But apart from that, I love your writing style, and how you potrayed the characters. 'twas very powerful. I commend thee. *hands over muffins*

*Eddie*
H.Skyfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
That was great! Short and sweet. Very good writing, you could easily picture everything as it happened. I also like how you left it open to possibility.