Reviews for But What We Make
Riskreader chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Seems as if Connors still know how to make trouble for themselves no matter what time line they're in.
Alamo Girl chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
I know you haven't updated in over a year. Believe me, I have some stories that I haven't updated for at least that long.

I just wanted to say that this is wonderfully written. Its an interesting account of post-T3 plotline. I like your original characters, and how you continued John and Kate's lives. I really like that you are staying true to the Terminator, himself - something that is hard to do.

I would very much enjoy reading more of your story, if you chose to continue it again.
Viper chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
This ain't half bad- one thing.

Don't listen to reviewers who ask you to put in signals when there are changes in POV, etc. They are stupid.

Just make sure you make it clear in the writing who's POV it is, which I think you have been doing fairly successfuly. Hence my reviewers are stupid comment.
elggup chapter 6 . 9/24/2004
nice. Please R&R sometime.

Alexzya Charesse Passion
Rugal81 chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Awsome Story Bethe, keep it up!

Can't Wait to read the next chapter
Wing Omega chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
It was good but if John was 13 at the time of T2 and had the birthdate shown in T2 then T2 would have occurred in 1998 and would have been post-Judgment Day. making John's birthdate and the new age he was given in T3 is impossible.
K9 The First chapter 6 . 1/10/2004
(call me K9) This is gettin' good!
Andross937 chapter 6 . 1/5/2004
What is with this family? Everytime they get nervous, or begin to like someone they start to show people how to make explosives! I realize that a good BOOM can make a person feel so much better, but they just take it too far! I love this story, keep it going! Oh yeah, could you check out my story too, I need some opinions. See ya next chapter!
Andross937 chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
Dang man! You like to burn cacti, don't you? I love this story so far, and will continue to read it. Keep up the good work!
hammergal chapter 5 . 11/17/2003
Good story, you write very well. My only complaint is that I don't see John and Kate's relationship the way you do. I rather think they love each other very much. I'm such a romantic, I wrote my stories that way. But you do write well, I appreciate reading good stories.

Rangerfan2005 chapter 4 . 8/30/2003
Finally, a new chapter :). Great job on the story. Please start Chapter 5, soon :). I want the story to pick up, to the part where Reese actually comes in contact with her grandmother.
Rangerfan2005 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Please post Chapter 4, soon. This waiting is too much, for me. Please don't keep up hanging like this, for too long.
Leap of fate chapter 3 . 8/5/2003
O it all makes my brain hurt with the time travel thang, but its very spiffy so far, i'm looking forward to more!

Tinhamodic chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
Wow, your story is fantastic! Well written, intelligent dialogue, great storyline! It's just...great! Love that twist on Reese's name! And the stunner that Sarah Connor will live? LOL! But about the storyline timelines, guess there will always be a debate, alot of people don't factor in the chaos that ensued Judgement Day, nor how long it really took Skynet to really build and mobilize it's mechanized army, in the books the war was still raging for at least another 25 years from Judgement Day.

Anyway, update soon!
Rangerfan2005 chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
When are you going to post Chapter 4? I hope its soon. I want to know how everything plays out. I also want to see Sarah's reaction to her granddaugher (Reese), and that Judgement Day still happens.