Reviews for Flesh Wound
CrescentApple chapter 11 . 7/31
I liked this story a lot. You represent Sally I'm a good way, coming up with plans.
Racgirl chapter 11 . 3/10/2015
Please do a sequel
Sonicshadowandtailsfanforever chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
Damn I was not expecting tails to attack sonic but damn he was acting vicious towards bunnie and sonic.
chris37 chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Wow. This was an amazing story, almost moving in some parts. I did notice a few spelling and grammar errors here and there, but, hey, we all make mistakes, right? Great job!
Anon chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
I was liking this until I came across the painfully happy ending. Why must everyone ruin their fics by having Sonic somehow come back to life and save the day? It's inane. I despise it.

Other than the saccharine ending, it was good, however.
emily louise chapter 11 . 8/17/2009
love your story i was thinking of a simar one ha grat mind think alike love it
Glass lady chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Oh, you're mean to Sonic...I love it!(Note:I'm not a Sonic hater)
Galicat chapter 11 . 3/3/2007
This is a classic. Just about everything works, but I especially liked how you handled Snively. ("He had not had a day off in two years." Wow. That recently?)

I think this should be rated at least K for violence, though. I hope I don't sound like I'm being nasty or anything, I'm just saying.
Randomizer chapter 11 . 2/21/2007
I remember reading this story on your site a year or so ago! This was the very first story that I really ever enjoyed on the internet, and is also my personal favorite from your site. I'm glad that you decided to bring it here.

This story is so awesome! The descriptions are great and the plot is superb...Y'know what? That doesn't even give you the praise you really deserve. Thank you so much for posting this.
Taranea chapter 11 . 12/22/2006
nice one! focusing on different characters is always great, and you managed to do it really well
Hoverbike Girl chapter 11 . 1/2/2006
Once again, a very well-written story! I was at the edge of my seat throughout the whole thing! Tails' behavior was scary (shudders); nice idea of how Sonic and Amy meet!
trenton1 sonic fan chapter 11 . 5/2/2005
woah...this is one of the first stories that I read in just 1 day! That is how much I was obbsessed with it! if you're not busy, E-mail me, I'd like you to tell me about how thought of this!
Bea chapter 11 . 4/25/2005
Dark and Angsty; Warm and Fuzzy. Wow... How did you manage that combination? And so brilliantly, too! Seriously. I've never read a Sonic Fanfic, but I've been a fan for years (11 years, actually. ;)). You stayed true to that characters to the end and I'm VERY impressed that you didn't just forget about Sonic's injuries and have him be OK. I like that he can't do a spindash anymore. Very nice touch. I also like how you make Snively a bit nervous around Mobians. Everyone was exactly as I've always pictured them. Great work putting Amy in there, too. :) I REALLY like that she can now "torture" Sonic with ease. :)

In short: Terrific work. Keep it up. :)

-Bea
wouldn't you like to know TT chapter 11 . 2/13/2005
YAY! this is GREAT! this is the best I LOVE it. so cool! this was the best...umm...oh ya...11 chaptered sonic fic i'v read it's so...so...um I can't think of a word to describ it...ahwell.

keep up the GREAT job and work on some more cool stories will ya. thannx and...

til the next _~
HaraKyri chapter 11 . 12/11/2004
just wanna say, i really enjoyed this story. Poor Tails and poor Sonic, you did the plans and storyline great!