Reviews for Flesh Wound
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 11 . 2/5/2004
O_O That. Was. INCREDIBLE! I'm also glad Sonic isn't dead and Tails isn't insane. . . You wrote this sickeningly well. _ *favs the story and the author*
mori chapter 11 . 12/9/2003
that was great! you are really talented!
SonicZeigerCybernia chapter 11 . 11/30/2003
THAT WAS THE BESTESTEST!
kirbmasterx chapter 11 . 7/27/2003
Sorry for not reviewing, but I have been away on vacation. This has been a great fanfic, and I have nothing to complain about. And good thing my fav dude didn't stay mad. Yep. KMX waits ever patiently for another good fanfiction.

Sayonara
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2003
Wow, that was great! I just took the liberty of reading Flesh wound... that has to be my absolute favorite fan fiction ever! Good cliffhangers, drama, actoin, this hunk of heavanly work has it all! At first I thought it would be kind of boring, because it had Archie characters, but I was acustomed to SegaSonic, but MAN! I haven't read a copyrighted and official BOOK better that this! By all means, keep righting fanfiction about Sonic, because this is grade A work! Brilliant! I'm adding this one to my favorites list
SonicAD2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Just finished reading it on your website, GREAT fic as always, KUTGW!
Starcat chapter 10 . 7/17/2003
AHH!Evil cliffhangers! Write More soon I wanna know what happens!
Ben Wilson chapter 10 . 7/16/2003
All I have to say, i this story is pure brilliance. I really want to see a conclusion to this one, especially to find out what happens to Tails, seeming how he is my favorite character from anything Sonic related. This story will be great once you finish it, that's for sure! Please keep going!
Martial Arts Master chapter 9 . 7/16/2003
Hi. I've read most of your other fics. I didn't care for some, but your game adaptations were sheer genius! You're a game adaptation GOD. If only you'd made game adaptations for Sonic 1 and Sonic 2, I'd try to think of an even better compliment. Fortunately somebody, I forget who, made a Sonic 1 adaptation set in your universe. Now about this fanfic...it's an interesting twist to see Tails have wild instincts. I'd like to see more.
Trilliah chapter 9 . 7/15/2003
Wow, you're really quick at updates! Thank you!

This is really exciting. Poor Tails! Poor Sonic! Actually, poor EVERYONE. 0_0 Hope for a new chapter soon, I've gotta see what happens to them!

Btw, I loved your website. :) Especially the how-to-draw section! Very helpful!
Blind Kirby chapter 9 . 7/15/2003
Wow! this is a great story! I hope Tails won't stay insane forever though... He is my favorite character!
kirbmasterx chapter 7 . 7/15/2003
And Sonic goes into a state of absolute despair. This is real bad. Ne're should trust Robotnik Sonic.
kirbmasterx chapter 6 . 7/14/2003
Oh, this is real bad, Tails gone murderous. He's going to come through all of this a lot different.
Trilliah chapter 6 . 7/13/2003
Ack! no, no fair stopping now! Need another chapter, soon! *grovels* Please!
kirbmasterx chapter 5 . 7/13/2003
Ohh, this could turn out very interesting.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »