Reviews for Happily Ever After
Rutu chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
OMG, you HAVE to continue this! It must be weird getting a review 2 yrs after you wrote this, but it's really nice, and I was hoping if you could go on to show his return to the entire family. PLEASE?
Molly W chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
you gotta love those brief shining moments :)

Backroads chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Oh... this one actually made me cry! I love how their words are just thrown after and it barely makes any sense, but it's so perfect for the emotion. And she's yelling at him as she cries-you have such a good hold on Molly's character, I love it. *sigh* That was wonderful.
MrsPercyWeasley chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
*Applause* Don't know what to say, really. You're a faboo writer, especially in the part about "in one moment he became her little boy again." That set me to tears.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
This was excellent, just like the last one! Write another sequel! Percy needs to go see the others. ESPECIALLY HARRY! Say he's sorry!
LIWY chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
It's not Grindewauld Place, it's Grimmauld Place. ("Grim old place")
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*sobs* aw that was so cute
creekchick159 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003

Silmarien chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
*sighs out of contentment* I'm so happy that you wrote another piece to go with 'Watching through windows", it was just too sad by itself. I'm very happy with this fic, it's well written and just puts a smile on my face. Write some more stuff, I really like your work.
Shroomlet chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Already told you this, but this is excellent...short, simple, in-character, and a lovely read. Great job.
Corvus-corax chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Another lovely one! Your fics have great endings. Loved them feeding the chickens together! But now that you've got a series going, you must realize that you've got to write more! What happens with the rest of the family? I can't even *imagine* trying to apologize in that situation, myself. Where does he even see them? Will D'dore let him into Grimauld Place? What's going to happen? Inquiring minds want to know!:D But even if you *don't* write more, this is still a damn good fic!

TallulahKitty chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Okay everybody, on the count of 3. 1... 2... 3! "Aw!" Mandy my dear, you've done it yet again - an excellent piece of fiction that truly captures the spirit of the original JKR characters and shows a different part of their lives than what seen in the books. Bravo! *looks around* Did that make sense?

p.s. - ... but I'm still peeved at Percy for OOtP. *g*