Reviews for Vignettes of the Fellowship
paintedbones chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
This made me fall off my chair and drop my phone with laughter at a sleepover. I was actually rolling around on the floor choking on air while everyone was yelling at me to tell them what was wrong, as they couldn't tell I was laughing and not dying. Their panic only made me even more hysterical (honestly, their faces). So I wanted to thank you for not only giving me these stories, but also for creating a situation almost straight out of them. It was the most hilarious thing ever. I'm still laughing as I post this while my friends are sulking. Oh lord, one of them just chucked something at me for my continued snickering. Thanks again mate.
Stormcutter684 chapter 10 . 4/27/2015
And I'm back, mellon-nin! Just finished re-reading your story. Again. For the 100th or more time. :P
Still lovin this story and wishing so badly that Tolkien had put THIS into his stories. Yes. That's how amazing your fanfic is. It should be a real published book, deserving to be in the movies or in the books. Or both. :)
Hannon le, mellon-nin, for making an amazing fanfic!
Namaarie! I'll be back! ;)
1356-2478 chapter 10 . 4/17/2015
Lovely. I enjoyed this immensely.
Keep up the good work.
Stormcutter684 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
...
Words cannot describe how amazing your story is. But I will try.
I loved it! The mix of humour and adorable fluff and comfort and angst! You interpreted the Fellowship perfectly - it was as if it came out of the movie or book itself!
I loved all the scenes, I cannot pick a fav. I love when Frodo was awakened in the first scene. I'm like that, except, I just roll over and go back to sleep grumbling. But I hate being awoken from a nap.
It was really sad to hear the tale of the death of Legolas' mother, but I ABSOLUTELY love the way you interpreted Boromir - it's spot on! I always though of him as a crazy creepy person who attempted to steal the ring, but when you put him that way, I love him! I love when he was trying to climb up the tree .. And failed miserably.
It was also quite amusing when Merry had to 'go'. I just love the family-ness you put into the fanfic . . . It feels like a family ! I love it! And then when Legolas tried to drown Gimli - lol!
Oh oh oh! My fav was when Aragorn rammed into the rock. Omg I just about fell over laughing! My family turned and stared at me like I was nuts. Whoops. :P
I can picture it - The bold, amazing, King, Aragorn ! ... Who runs into a rock face-first. Whoop! Bye bye dignity! XD
And then when Gimli cut off Legolas' hair, I was just like "noooooo! Not the hair!" But I'm glad Legolas didn't freak out and throttle the dwarf. And at least he apologized for his actions too.
And then Pippin was looking for someone to provoke ... Ah, foolish Took! Lol. Never mess with an elf, man, wizard, dwarf, and especially a hobbit. A good lesson!
And I love the image of the Fellowship, all snuggled up against one another. It's adorable! Family fluff! Family fluff! :D
Oh oh oh oh ... No .. Maybe my favourite was when Legolas decided to chuck Apples at Aragorn ... Apple ambush! Farewell ranger! Demise to apples! Apple apocolpyse! Oooh. I love your fanfics. And then there's good old Sam, never the pessimist. Always the optimist. Such a sweet little hobbit. He's one of my favs. Actually, I like all of the Fellowship.

I love this story! I just love it! It's my fav! Please write more!
Well. I could keep going on and on. But like I said. I could write a whole novel complimenting this story ... And it still wouldn't be enough. Words cannot describe how awesome this story is. I love it. ;)
LadyElwood chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I cannot tell you how much I love this fic. :) It's just so good!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
Wow. That was...really good! The dialogue was superb-the relationships between each character was realistic and perfect! And no slash! Thank you! :D

I loved it!
cosmikku chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
hello! I realize this is a pretty old story, but I had to review! I absolutely LOVE this story so so so so so much! it's so cute and funny! and your characterization of Legolas is just lovely! sdjfhasd I just love this story. you did an amazing job. thank you! :)
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
lol. Frodo, a warg. Very cute and amusing. I loved the little explanation of Legolas' role: " the Diplomat-in-all-things-Hobbitish". Very entertaining to read )
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
Cool story, I like it it's awesome and funny

SE
losse chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
i loved your characterization. simple as that. you posted this story so long ago, i cannot know whether you even write anymore, but whether its fanfiction or more serious works in the future, please keep spinning tales. you have a gift for making fictional characters and their relationships real and believable, and i greatly enjoyed your vignettes. there really aren't enough stories out there about the fellowship's journey...
wildcatppf chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
i don't know how long ago you posted this story, but i have only just found it - and i can say it is now one of my favourites! I love how you made the characters all interact with one another and showing the web of friendship bonds between them. In every chapter there is humour, but of the right kind - it is easy to imgine it actually happening! One of the best things however is your writing style; it is clear that you are a very good writer, but you also throw in little humorous things through out your discriptions, but keep it well writen as well. I wish you would add a few more chapaters, perhaps drawing on other charactersict traits of the fellowship, but i can understand you dont want to drag it on and you felt it was the right time to draw it to a close. You really are a talented writer :D x
asdfjkl chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
we need a backstory/post rotk on boromir and his wife!

;D
asdfjkl chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
absolutely adored this. each plot was well done, it was brilliantly written, and every single one of your characters kicked ass.

brilliant! amazing! awesome!

now, just do a lovely little au where this boromir lives and the world will be a perfect place ;D

xD just keep writing!
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
A great end to the story. I liked the part where Sam was trying to cheer every one up.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Gandalf was trying to get every one to wake up.