Reviews for A Nightmare of Yaoi Proportions
drarryderps chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
So detailed. So gay. so wrong. and yet it sounded good. ::Shudders:: but the story freaks me out. do write a sequel. i wanna find out if sess and inu actually did it. EW!
InuSessyYaoiGirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Um...Wow! That was REALLY REALLY GOOD! (A little O.O.C but, hey!) I wanna see another update! I got a good laugh over that little ficcy!

~SAYONARA BYE-BYE!
Ashley Jackson chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
_The story "A Nightmare of Yaoi Proportions" was a excleent story. It so funny that I starting tearing.
Ashley Jackson chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
_ "A Nightmare of Yaoi Proportions" was a excleent story. I so funny that I starting tearing.
fluffy chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
That's not right!And only because they are brothers! Yaoi incest is GROSS! but funny story! i liked it
plutofarie chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
just...just... wow. You have to give me a little more insight though please becasue i absolutely love it but dont completly understand the ending. Keep it up this really made me laugh.
rebbecca chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
~_~ _ thats a bit odd, im not a big fan of yaoi, but this is great _ -
Little-Cloud chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
please continue! _
Love x Wasabi chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
continu!
hanyou-cat chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
i LOVED it..in the next chapter i wanna see VERY DEATAILED yaoi..oo; sorry if im bein a little pushey but i LOVE yaoi!
trekkie54-inuyasha1234 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
_ is right ... was it a dream or not ... and if so then where the hell did Hitan come in?
SilverWolfBaby chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
*wipes away tears* lmao.. *rolls over laughing* wow.. haha.. i loved it! lmao.. it was so funny! wow.. *starts laughing again* i g2g before i laugh so hard i pass out.. even the reviewers were funny... lol

X_x... _ ... . -.. lol.. sry i am having fun! later! o_O
Rino chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
_ This is so odd...WHAT HAS BECOME OF THE WORLD?But I guess that it was god!_Yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
FUNNY! But I have to say that this was rather sick... For the love of God their brothers! whats the matter with u! Y do u love yaoi? And ur a girl. so am i and i think that stuff is pure nasty and wrong ..I'm sorry but if u do this again, please at LEAST dont make the 2 ppl related. its just damn wrong!
Stars in a Shoebox chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
um... - . Do any of those count as really loving it?