Reviews for The Knowing
Emerald Flashes chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
kiraglitter chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Heartbreaking, because we all know what's coming. Excellent job.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
deep and nice
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Very tender.
Anna Taure chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Awesome. And so realistic. That's what I would have wanted to read in Order of the Phoenix, rather than Sirius and Snape endlessly arguing, and the wonder boy whinning.

Masterpiece, I say.
calicogoat chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Simply amazing.

"...And that she waits until he is gone to weep."

And that's where I started crying, too. Awesome.
Fireboltpatronus21818 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Wonderfull story, I hate that there hardly are any Moody /Tonks stories
Chelsea chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
so touching...sniffle...
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Wow! This is really good! Is Alice Longbottom's maiden name of Moody canon, or is that something you came up with for the story?
ShadowBallad chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Beautiful. I loved the sentiment...the philosophy...the style of writing...and the SnapeXMinerva. :)

Cheers,

Ballad
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
WOW!...WOW, I am speechless. I don't know what to say to THAT, except WOW! That was...deep I guess. Everything about it was just...amazing.
c. sherwood chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
wow...umm, strangest pairings ever, and yet it almost leaves everyone satisfied. The writing is amazing, and it pulls it all together. lovely story.
Jenna chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Well written and interesting. And very touching! I like this text very up the good work!
Alicia chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Wow. The was amazing. There was so much emotion. You made the emotion show without ever stating it. It was really touching. Keep up the great work.
nessa-melwasul chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Wow. This was really great. I especially liked Tonks' alterations of the Most Noble and Ancient House of Black family tree. Twas very in-character. Truely good fic.