Reviews for From the Other Side
Wot! :D

I love Mercutio, he is just freaking AWESOME! :D
SimplyElymas chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Dear Diary,

Although I do not consider you dear, it should not very proper to say "O loathed Diary," so "Dear Diary" is all I can bring myself to say out of common courtesy. But then, what is common courtesy to a journal?

O loathed Diary,

Just like my Mercy. *Cuddles*

God does exist, and it’s clear that he hates me now more than ever.

Also just like Mercy. An exellent take!
morph chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
This is a very good fic. Mercutio is one of my favorite characters. (It's ironic then that I also have a thing for Tybalt, although I don't know why.) Anywho...yeah...good job on this fic! :)
coralee chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
Well, it was very well written. However you could have made it much longer. I found it hard to follow, and I thought it skipped around a lot. And it's not a good thing to tell people that your fanfictions are english assignments.
Duran2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Very...unique. A twist of love and I suppose Edgar Allen Poe.
Katronette chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Definitely the best-written Mercutio's diary I've seen so far. I like the idea of him fancying Rosaline. I laughed out loud at "O loathed Diary". Putting Prince Escalus into it worked out very well too. He doesn't get any interaction with Mercutio or Paris in the play, and I always thought it would be infinitely more interesting if he did. 'Cousin' is probably accurate, although we'll never know (in an R and J fic I'm working on, Escalus is Mercutio's uncle and the Paris character's father). Oh well, cousin was such an all-purpose word in those times that we can assume anything we want.

But I digress.

The bare minimum is: I liked this, it's well-written and worth reading (unlike so much fic out there). More or less accurate in characters. Mercutio's a little slower in his diary than he would be in real life, but hey, it's always faster to talk than to write.