Reviews for Bound to the Dragon's Heart
D chapter 14 . 10/20
Please continue it is my favorite I love the shipping and your writing is great
E chapter 14 . 10/14
Please update this is my favorite fanfic
If I Could Begin to Be chapter 14 . 9/27
Once again, you never cease to amaze me... Hope to see this and you soon...
This story is neat and interesting. Ya never know what'll happen next (in my opinion anyway...).
ernchar14 chapter 14 . 9/4
Nice story, just read it all, keep up the good work. LatiasxAsh is, my favorite pairing for pokemon. Hope to see more of this in the future! Good luck with your writing.
LatiAsh chapter 14 . 7/7
love latest chapter
TheGrunt22 chapter 14 . 6/14
My oh my. I remember this so long ago, back when Pokemon Heroes was considered young, fresh, generation 3 was new and coming out of the woodwork, and lastly, altoshipping had no such united mass that you see nowadays beyond a single forum on Serebii. Time goes by so fast... Anyway, if I had to give this story a label, then I would call this the grandmother of all altoshipping fanfics out there. Other than that, welcome back.

So with all aside, let's get onto the real review!

When it comes to grammar, spelling, punctuation and all that fun jazz when it comes to writing, not only have you (well obviously) improved drastically from so, so long ago. In terms of descriptions, thing's are simple, easy to follow, and most of all, easy to imagine. There's very little I can nitpick in the story as a whole on this matter; the worst that I've seen is redundancies and even that's very noticeable and in the way. Otherwise, the beginning chapter's a bit more...sketchy and thin compared to the later ones that have a bigger and better voice.

Story content wise, this is very unique and special. Latias is such an innocent cutiepot isn't she? XD. Things are steadily coming along, of Ash going to the Johto league, Latias getting involved, Lance being the secondary deuteragonist, and Giovanni ever so seeking to profit through the use of powerful Pokemon, and the clever tactic of using Ash as bait to draw out the other gods and titans. I know, there isn't much for me to otherwise comment on, as things are already quite developed. All I can give you now is a thumbs up and tell you've done great. Really great.

There's one question I have to ask: since this was made when generation 3 was new, I assume this fic will remain being in that generation. Not so much of the move's being used, but in the Pokemon to expect. Forgive me, lol. Heh, with generations coming out within 2 to 3 years of each other of late, it's practically hard to remain consistent with long running fanfics, as new material keeps piling on out.

Again, well done. Whatever you write, keep writing to your heart's content!
TekExplorer chapter 14 . 5/30
Keep it up
Griffin87443 chapter 14 . 5/29
sweet latias isn't going to be separated from ash
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 14 . 5/28
A great chapter here!
Firesgone chapter 14 . 5/28
Great story! Also, Latias is not a Dragon/Flying type but rather a Dragon/Psychic type. I don't mean to be rude about that, I just wanted to point that out
Griffin87443 chapter 13 . 5/26
nice please make the next chapter have a happy ending for ash and latias
TekExplorer chapter 13 . 5/21
BrokenLifeCycle chapter 13 . 5/6
Bruh... This is a 13 year old story.

I'm very surprised. Is this technically the oldest ACTIVE fanfic on the site until the next hiatus rends it inactive again?
That's gotto be a record or something. Not even I would remember something unfinished after 10 years.
Cloud Narukami chapter 3 . 5/4
Alexander Tokaru...yeah he killed it for me, oh he just happened to by nearby with super hearing with skills like that? Had a alright premise, op bad guys and dumb protags is so overdone