Reviews for Confessions of a Giant Squid
Hey Vixen chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
And any fool could tell, by the way this story was written, and by the way the reader burst out with "SQUEE"; that I love this story. nice touch with the marmalade toast. ]
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Cute...so rare to see a story with the Giant Squid's POV.
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Tehe. Bravo! I have never seen a fic ... um... through the eyes...eye... of the Giant Squid. Very creative and original idea. At the end, there, he sounded kinda like Dumbledore with his,'In the meanwhile, I believe I’ll settle for a bit of toast...I do hope they remember that orange marmalade is my favorite' bit; is that the only things males think about? Food? hehe-

moonlight
LLL chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
GO SQUIDY!
irishrose395 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
well written
Star1017 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
That's a good story. It was sweet, reflective, and it made you really think of the feelings of a lonely, observing Giant Squid. Keep writing! )
susanbones3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
i always liked this story though it was bit it is good
ArcticSaber chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
OMG! This is *so* going on my favs! I luv it!
Samwise the Brave chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Oh my god this is bloody brilliant!Wow, it is so original and creative, I never imagined to see this story, about the giant squid!It's really cool, kudos!
George is hot-MrsMoony chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Very good! I got shivers. Please write more
marina lupin chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
this was a very well written fic, your descriptions were excellent!you would make a great author.
hpfreak20011 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
OMG, that was so good! It almost made me cry! You really, really, really need to add a second chapter! It's really funny how the Giant Squid and the Whomping Willow are enemies! I never would have thought of that. I loved how you described Remus.
Zaeria chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
::Giggle:: _ I like, I like very much. Who would've thought that the Squid is such an intelligent creature? I can't wait for the next chapter...and in future chapters, will you also be telling of the event from the Fourth book in which the champions have to fetch their 'victims' from the lake?
Teh Anna chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Wow! That was wonderful. You description was plenty and it was beautiful. You did good work on the elaboration and you tied humour and grimness together perfectly. Keep up the great work!
Ambience McG chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
This was great. Could you do a chapter with Harry and co?