Reviews for The Bravest
Harlequin chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow, that was fantastic! I love how you wrote little Daisuke-you can see the signs of what he will be, but he's not quite there yet. I never really considered that he and the other 02 Digidestined would have been taken by Vamdemon, and the ending was super cute!
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was super cute!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I thought this was a cute story. I'll be saving it.
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I loved that!

It was so sweet and cute!

I love those two...
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I really enjoyed this a lot. You did a great job of writing a younger Daisuke, and I enjoyed seeing his involvement in the entire thing. Not to mention that the ending was adorable!
Fullmetal Guitarist chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Not who I think it is, eh? Great story. Daisuke seemed very... Daisukeish.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I guess that's a reasonble genesis for Daisuke's infatuation with Hiakari: she teaches the future bearer of the Digi-egg of Courage what bravery is!
takuya chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
wow that was very cool i really liked it tons
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
This has to be THE BEST Davis Hikari story I've read in quite a while. You REALLY know how to remember the good and the bad of each character, and your idea of how a smaller Davis would act was perfect. I totally forgot, (along with everyone else) that Davis would have seen Gatomon and Myotismon that time. You taken thing other viewers just shurged off and used them to make a super story. Thanks. You're wonderful. Don't ever story writing.
randoru chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
I LOVE IT! 0 So much KAWAIINESS! YA KAWAIINESS!

Setsi: Excuse her for her sugar high!

YA!

Setsi: Come on you! *Dragging AM away*

Bye bye!

Lots of Admireration,

AM
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*grins* this was absolutely incredible. Just what I was wanting. *gives it a hard huggle* Oh, Daisuke, you're the greatest of friends.
AkuTaco chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
AW! That was so cute! Not to mention well written and seemingly dead on for a chibi Daisuke fic. Interesting concept too.
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Yet another lovely piece... i wish i were that good...

So sayth,

-Himitsu the Hunter
Scarlett Lace chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
That was great! _ So cute...I really like how you show character development throughout one particular event. And I love how you picked Hikari to be his role model...very unexpected!

Hope to see more stories from you,

Kelly "Evie"
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
That was really cool, I swear. I like how you took one event and made it into a story. I never would've guessed Hikari to be the role model! Great job!