Reviews for The Bravest
GGMK chapter 1 . 8/27
Ah, this was really cool! I love when you write a fic that takes place during the events of the show, and make it so that it could be canon.

Daisuke is pretty likable as a kid, and his ambition to get braver is easy to empathize with. His cool toy gun sure came in handy, huh.

The scene at the end with him and Hikari was really cute, too.
WerewolvesAreReal chapter 1 . 1/31
It's great to see a reason beyond Daisuke's admiration for Hikari - if I'd seen *this* as a flashback or something in the series, I would have totally understood his infatuation with her. You have the best headcanons - thanks for sharing :)
Harlequin chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow, that was fantastic! I love how you wrote little Daisuke-you can see the signs of what he will be, but he's not quite there yet. I never really considered that he and the other 02 Digidestined would have been taken by Vamdemon, and the ending was super cute!
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was super cute!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I thought this was a cute story. I'll be saving it.
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I loved that!

It was so sweet and cute!

I love those two...
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I really enjoyed this a lot. You did a great job of writing a younger Daisuke, and I enjoyed seeing his involvement in the entire thing. Not to mention that the ending was adorable!
Fullmetal Guitarist chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Not who I think it is, eh? Great story. Daisuke seemed very... Daisukeish.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I guess that's a reasonble genesis for Daisuke's infatuation with Hiakari: she teaches the future bearer of the Digi-egg of Courage what bravery is!
takuya chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
wow that was very cool i really liked it tons
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
This has to be THE BEST Davis Hikari story I've read in quite a while. You REALLY know how to remember the good and the bad of each character, and your idea of how a smaller Davis would act was perfect. I totally forgot, (along with everyone else) that Davis would have seen Gatomon and Myotismon that time. You taken thing other viewers just shurged off and used them to make a super story. Thanks. You're wonderful. Don't ever story writing.
mrandall chapter 1 . 8/5/2003

Setsi: Excuse her for her sugar high!

Setsi: Come on you! *Dragging AM away*

Bye bye!

Lots of Admireration,

Higuchimon chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*grins* this was absolutely incredible. Just what I was wanting. *gives it a hard huggle* Oh, Daisuke, you're the greatest of friends.
AkuTaco chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
AW! That was so cute! Not to mention well written and seemingly dead on for a chibi Daisuke fic. Interesting concept too.
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Yet another lovely piece... i wish i were that good...

So sayth,