Reviews for The Private Life of Jamie Madrox
Sarah chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
I love it when you are insane

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow
I'm hungry...FEED ME!
magicrazy101 chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
haha, I love your story!

it made me laugh a lot (that and it made my family look at me weirdly when I burst out in seemingly random laughter)

yes I know you posted this, like, six years ago, but still

M-crazy .
Queen Awesome chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
Henna is not good...Henna is bad...Henna gives me a rash...
Mix Matcher chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
Way to go! My family thinks I'm insane because of you. Since now, instead of them hearing 'thump' (Since I like to hit my wall with the wooden hammer I got for Christmas), they hear what they call "My squeaky, freaky laughter." My brother is now scared of me because I DON'T puch him. And I heard my dad talking to someone on the phone about psych wards so...way to go! You made them think I've gone insane. I hope you're happy...

P.S. I will get my revenge.

P.P.S. This is not meant to make you feel bad, angry, or guilty. It's just here to say that you must be a pretty good auther to make all that happen.(except for the revenge, that was real.)
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Nice! Poor kid, it's tough now, wait till you're 13!
ocean's pebble chapter 17 . 2/12/2009
Just a quick note, you said in this chapter that the dog liked to lick chocolate off of Jaime's face, but last I heard, chocolate is poisonous to dogs. I don't know if that's right or not, but you might want to look it up.
an chapter 10 . 12/11/2007
actually its more like "tu parles francais?" or if you want to use vous "vous parlez francaise?" because what you said is you to speak french or to speak you french. he would probably use tu because he knows remy.
freddyburn chapter 19 . 11/20/2007
loved it...

request to use 'dancing jamie' in my story 'werewolf'?
Requiem Night chapter 18 . 11/11/2007
aw. i love this ending. it's so sweet. i cried when jamie had to move to muir island. :'). i loved this story. probably one of the only jamie fics that i really like.
Shadowsong chapter 19 . 10/6/2006
Ah... great story. You have officially converted me to a Jamie fan! :D

So much to say about... well, at first, I was reluctant to read your story due to it's length, but I'm very happy now that I did.

I especially like your Pyro parts, and Jamie's misadventures... priceless!

Well done!
AKA Hummer chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
HI again! Dunno if you remember me (probably dont cus of all the *OVERWHELMING* amount of reviews you've gotten), but I wanted to review again specifically for this chapter. I've finally got to appreciate fully the lumberjack song of this chapter. And the horror of Wolverine and Sabertooth singing it. 0.0 Yea.. I was bored and started browsing through youtube the other day when I just typed in Monty Python and among those videos, out popped the lumberjack song. After watching it (and rewatching it over and over and over), I laughed my socks, pants, and head off until all that was left on my seat was a lonely scarf. Anyway. I LURVE THIS CHAPTER to pieces now! MWHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Right. Just had to get that off my chest. Whew. Meep!
KearSeer chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
it's called the penalty box not the timeout box. other then that this story is great. kudos for the breakfest muffin meltdown. breakfest must be an insane affair at the x mansion. ii give up and skip breakfest if it were me.

i liked the diary distraction that was funny i'm surprsised nobody figured it out quicker. besides logan. what good is being a telepath coughjeanprofessorcough if your easily duped by a ten year old. jamie's ten right?

liken the story so far.
FuzzyMinstrel chapter 19 . 7/5/2005
Well. I suppose, seeing as I have now read this story...17...times, I really ought to review it. _ I love Jamie! Until you, I was not aware of his existance...don't ask me how... *sigh*

I don't like my little brother much, so you can have him if you need an extra. I promise, he's much more annoying than Jamie. ;)

I want to say thanks so much for this fic. It's the only long fic I've ever gotten through without making me want to gouge my eyes out with festering salmon. _ Yay! *claps and pelts Kit with cheez-its and freeze-dried milk pellets* We loves you and wants you to know of our love of your greatness and the sibbyfullness of your everything and the milk and the writings!

...oh. And I'm glad you play D&D and like cheez. Cheez is the gift of life. ...After sushi, chocolate, cucumber ice cream, garlic, and cream soda, of course. Not all together...usually... *cough*

Right, well, anyways...

My best guy friend who I also happen to be romantically interested in yet is way too old for me, dating someone else and has a deep hatred for milk, cheez, and anything else yummy... well, he's a ninja, you see. And a pirate/smuggler/massage therapist/pyro... thing... And you see, he wants me to tell you that if you're going to make Bobby a ninja, please don't forget the goat-feet-socky-thingies. Because they are my only source of amusement on dreary thursday afternoons. When Ninja Goat Foot Boy comes to teach my "Jamie" (little brother) ninja-stuffs... So please, goddess of mooses and milk, fics and chez, do not forgets the goat feets sock thingie bobbles. _ *grin*

Sorry. I'm a non sequiter. XD

But before I turn into a macarena weasel hobbit, I'd best leave my pumpkins and go.

THANK YOU, KIT, IN ALL YOUR MILKY/CHEEZY/PIRATEY/MONKEYEY/FICCY GOODNESS!

WE LURVES YOU!

Me, NinjaGoatFootBoyThing, TheCrazyFuzzySlacker, TheKneecapBitingMidget, and...the other me, because. _

...oh, and by the way, it's Remy LeBeau. It hurt my brain, seeing it spelled wrong. *cries*
Lady Irony chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
Dude, Its NEWTONS *not* NEUTONS. HA! PHYSICS! Sorry mate, I couldn't resist.
Lady Irony chapter 19 . 4/19/2005
brilliant. Absolutely bloody brilliant!