Reviews for Don't Go Where I Can't Follow
irishrose395 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
wonderful
Nymredil72 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I just read "Of Truth and Linen," and loved it so much that I had to go read your other stuff. So here I am.

This was amazing. Everything about it just captured Sam. The words, and even the ideas. were so simple. That's what made it so beautiful, and so much like something Sam would really say to poor Frodo. I also write a lot of Sam/Frodo stuff, including poetry, but where my poetry is concerned, I do believe that I am too flowery when Sam is the speaker.

The meter was flawless, except for one little bit that I did not think flowed as well: "For don't you know I'd throw my life away/ to see you live?" I thought that the first line was a little clucky, and the second a little short. Perhaps something like, "For I would throw my life away/ just to see you live." Just MHO, though. Don't pay attention to me; this was fantastic!

You better write some more stuff over the summer, or I'll skin you alive with a potato peeler!

Toodles!

Nymredil
Star1017 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
*tear* That was a really sweet poem. It was filled with the loyalty and love that friendship brings and I think that you brought out those emotions really well. Keep writing! )
Hermonie-2345 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Hey I hope it's quite alright with you that I took the librety of reading your reviews.I think

you should consider yourself lucky that yo got all those reveiws They were all true. You are

taltented write I must say that I eveny your wrting I have told you this before and I'll say

it again,keep wrting please

Hermonie_2345
I'mobsessedwBregothehorseandmyfriendismarryingKingEldarion chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Aw, sweet! I love that line! However, one suggestion, if I may. In the second to the last line where it says,"for don't you know I'd throw my life away / to see you live,"I think it would have been betterfor the rythym to have put 'just' where the first little deely thing was pointing. But other than that, great! Keep writing!
Best of luck,
Namarie,
Calime Canos
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Not bad, not bad at all.
G chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Beautiful imagery, and great sense of the hope and protection that Sam's friendship gives to Frodo
Suiren-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This is so sweet! This quote is on my list of favorites. We all know Sam would do anything for Frodo - what a friend! Keep writing about these two adorable hobbits _
susanbones3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
remeber me? ok well I was reading your poem again and to me there seems to be no mistakes it's deep very deep and made me think of things I haven't been on this site so bear with me.
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
That is so sweet. I love the frienship between Frodo and Sam. This portrays it really well. Great job.
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
*sob* That was so beautiful. I absolutely love it. Very very good.

Well done.

LegyLuva

x
Michelle Frodo chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Beautiful! Great! Brillient! loved it!

"Don't go where I can't follow" is also one of my favourite lines in the book, and your poem just fits it wonderfully.

My favourite stanza was

"Do not tread the trail of darkness

down a lonely road of doubt;

instead, let me be your guiding star

when all other lights go out."

Great job. This ones deffinatly going on my favourites list.

xMichelle Frodox

P.s. I hate to be the one who begs for reviews, but I write Frodo and Sam poems myself. Fancy taking a look?
Angstybutterfly chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Melilot Millstone chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I love this poem! So beautiful!
Scepter chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
oh. wow. love. it. i. just. like. one. word. sentences. that. was. spellbinding. oh. wow. oh.