Reviews for Don't go to Sleep
dmichelle312 chapter 21 . 2/5
I agree with Chajiko and Venashira. And as Obscurebookwyrm pointed out, there are two or three questions left unanswered in the epilogue, but I'm not gonna fault you for that. Considering your author's notes, you probably didn't have a lot of experience writing fanfics when you wrote that one, and it was probably one of your earlier works. But despite that, you did a good job and I couldn't agree more with Chajiko and Venashira. This fic is now officially one of my favorites. I'll check out your FF page once in a while to see if you have written more good stories like this one...
dmichelle312 chapter 8 . 2/4
I agree with Silverwolf7. I really like this story, and I really like the fact that you got Jarlaxle to them, instead of the other way around.
Blue Wolf Miko chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
is there any chance you could provide us readers with translations for the non-english bits?
Pure Happenstance chapter 21 . 10/28/2008
hull lull lull chapter 15 . 9/29/2007
Do'Urden, not Do'Urdan.
hull lull lull chapter 14 . 9/29/2007
It's Alustriel, not Alustrial. (Or maybe it's spelled differently in D&D- ignore me if it is... and 'Mithril' Hall, not Mitrhal.
hull lull lull chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
Yours is the first Forgotten Realms fic I've added to my favorites. This is a fantastic story- only, use line divider or something when the scene changes. I'm getting confused.
Ashen Triskel chapter 20 . 1/25/2007
Cool, this was quick! Ok, let's see if this stupid thing will let me review this time.

I can't say that I'm sorry that Ivellios is dead. From what you have shown us of him, it's doubtful he would have been able to bring himself to let go of his bitterness, had he been given the chance. His being infected with Orbb's Elghinn and surviving for so long with it was an interesting development.

On the other hand, I am definitely glad that Eliek is dead. The out-of-body experience and the ghostly pep talk that came with it was cool, as was the little "spark" that inspired that particular version of the cross-down parry. The scenes concerning Say'evett and Coss'tul were easily the most poignant in the chapter. The uniqueness of their bond, the fact that Coss'tul both grieved for Say'evett's death and followed him with a smile on his face, was written well. You didn't belabor the point into the realms of Cliche, nor was anything understated. Jarlaxle's wonder at how touched he was by the pair made a nice counterpoint to the scene.
Ashen Triskel chapter 19 . 1/20/2007
Oh, you make us wait so long for this chapter, and then it turns out to be a cliffhanger. And what a cliffhanger it is: Cattie-brie FINALLY figured out what Ivellios is up to, and Jarlaxle is up the proverbial creek without his paddle.

The fight between Minet and Jarlaxle was great, the highlight being where he got so defensive of his old friend. _ Now, on to Eliek... *slugs him* It does NOT end here! *sulk*

More soon? Please?
Kealakai chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Well written! I like this chapter a lot!
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 18 . 1/7/2007
That was good. Keep up the great work.
Ashen Triskel chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
Took you long enough! _
Beltainwitch chapter 18 . 10/24/2006
Yes! This was a good chapter, but left me wanting more.. Please keep going.

I do love the way you write.
Beltainwitch chapter 17 . 10/20/2006
WOW! I love it I love! I can not wait for you to finish it! Or til the next chapter~!

Please finish it! It has been a few months since you had updated! Please!
Beltainwitch chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
WOW! I love it so far, mind you I am only to chapter 7 and have to wait to finish it! I wanted to tell you that This is wonderfuly done! Thank you so much for sharing!