Reviews for Debts Of Honor
vree66 chapter 10 . 5/21
As usual, very well done. I sincerely hope you plan on continuing these stories.
DragonSoulWorld chapter 10 . 1/5
I just want to say thank you so much for writing all these Stargate Atlantis stories. I recently stumbled on one of your stories and have since read them all. I can't express how much I loved them. I literally couldn't stop reading, they were so engaging. Your stories are so well written, with interesting plots and you captures the characters so well. They feel like they could have been real episodes. I especially love the brother bond between Sheppard and McKay. It would have been amazing to see that in the show. I also enjoyed how you linked your stories to the show by setting them after episodes. It really felt like the stories were part of the show. You have a real gift in writing and I just want to thank you. I have written some fanfictions myself, but nothing as amazing as yours. Please please keep writing more stories. Thank you again.
owtena chapter 10 . 11/15/2023
I really hate Genii! lol! As always amazing story! But now I'm sad because I have to wait for your next story to be published.
Lindsay Willcocks chapter 10 . 7/4/2023
Another great story. Can’t wait for the next one.
sheppardlover928 chapter 10 . 7/2/2023
Whoa—the end?! So much unanswered—or will you continue with the next “episode”?! Will the new grain seed work for the Athosians ? Will they have to move? Do John and Rodney go back and save Trace? Is Ezra a genii spy? Is he working for or against Dakan? And the biggest question—what plans does Ladon Radim have against Atlantis is the long run—or is Kolya getting ready to moint a coup against him?!
sheppardlover928 chapter 8 . 7/2/2023
Woohoo! Sheppard to the rescue!
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 7/2/2023
‘Well at least they arent hurt too bad, and now free—leave it to Sheppard to offer help…verycurious as to who these marauders are and what they want….
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 7/2/2023
Ohno! What is going on inthis town, who are they afraid of?! And now those wanted posters from the Genii now have John and Rodney caught—and they wont be able to help with whoever is coming ?! At least Ronon and Teyla are free!
amyers chapter 10 . 7/2/2023
Figured Rodney had been used in much the same way Trace was. Glad to see him listen and open up to John. It helps when you have people in your corner. Of course Ezra went back to the gate to contact the Genii. Laden is up to no good of course. Looking forward to seeing what you have planned in that regard. Great story!
Var Devonshire chapter 10 . 7/1/2023
Oh ho! Nice lead in the next story. So much fun. I do hope Rodney and Elizabeth are able to help Trace. I really enjoyed this Western episode. I will wait, impatiently, for the next story.
Var Devonshire chapter 9 . 7/1/2023
Go Ronon! And the towns folk. I'm glad Trace destroyed the cannon, he needed to do it for his own good. Great chapter but sad it's almost over. Once again, you have brought Atlantis back to life for us. Thank you!
Bill chapter 9 . 7/1/2023
You are an excellent writer.
amyers chapter 9 . 6/30/2023
Nice little rescue and great job saving themselves on the part of Ronon and the townspeople. Poor Rodney hasn't quite given up on his obsession with technology. Hopefully John can get some answers regarding Rodney and people using him to harm others. I am wondering if Ezra is going to show up soon and do something rash.
Var Devonshire chapter 8 . 6/30/2023
Yay! Sheppard finally arrived! Well, looks like Trace may just survive this after all. As well as Rodney. I hope Ronon has figured out his plan to even the odds when Sheppard arrives.

I like Trace. I hope he gets a happy ending. :)
amyers chapter 8 . 6/29/2023
Excellent timing John! Things appear to be looking up for Rodney. Hopefully he can get through to Trace and maybe even Harlan. Next step rescuing Ronon and the villagers.