Reviews for Debts Of Honor
amyers chapter 8 . 6/29/2023
Excellent timing John! Things appear to be looking up for Rodney. Hopefully he can get through to Trace and maybe even Harlan. Next step rescuing Ronon and the villagers.
Var Devonshire chapter 7 . 6/29/2023
You packed a lot into this chapter. I'm just betting Ezra is up to no good after his humiliation in the saloon. Go Teyla! Now we wait to see if Sheppard is going to limp his way up to the camp or let someone else lead a raiding party up there. And what will Ronon do? I like how McKay lectured Ronon on teams supporting each other not counting who owes who a debt. That gets tiresome... unless you're a dwarf trying to take out more of the enemy than an elf. :)

On an up note, the town now has the horses to bargain with but I get the feeling Kade isn't in it for gains but simply revenge.
amyers chapter 7 . 6/28/2023
Classic hero complex from Ezra. Trying to make himself the savior of the town. At least some of the people decided to listen to Teyla. They are going to have an interesting hike, possibly ride, up to the mountain to mount a rescue. Lobe the interaction between Rodney and Ronon. Rodney is a bit surprising with his little speech about the team. Great job showing why Rodney did what he did on Sateda and how Ronon is understanding his new family more. It was perfectly written. Looking forward to seeing how they get out of this. Thanks for the quick updates and the excellent story!
amyers chapter 6 . 6/28/2023
Nothing is ever easy when it comes to the team. Of course Ezra is up to no good. I'm not sure he is working with the bad guys or not as he may just he trying to be the hero. Let's see what Teyla has planned and you know John isn't going to just be sitting around while half his team is being held hostage. Great chapter!
Var Devonshire chapter 6 . 6/28/2023
I kept thinking Ronon was going to say something like, If we don't come back you can keep Sheppard. Yes, I love Silverado. ;)
Well, if Ezra released the horses then he's probably not working with the outlaws but, rather, creating a diversion to free the hostages. Tricky move on his own. Too bad it resulted in Ronon and Rodney being captured.

Another fun chapter. Loving the western theme.
amyers chapter 5 . 6/27/2023
Wraith cannon on a wagon. Leave it to Sheppard to have a wall fall on him and then try to walk it off. Love the story. Space westerns are so much fun!
Var Devonshire chapter 5 . 6/26/2023
I would have been surprised if Rodney and John weren't injured in the attack. ;)

The question now is who is operating that dart and what do they really want.
Var Devonshire chapter 4 . 6/25/2023
Darn those pesky Genii Wanted Posters. Keep popping up at the wrong time. The sheriff and deputy don't know what they're getting themselves into. With Sheppard and Rodney in jail and a nasty storm coming in, Teyla, Ronon and Thompson's team are going to have their hands full coming to the rescue. I have to wonder if the people the town fears is similar to the gang from the Magnificent 7. Loving this Western take. Have always enjoyed Sci Fi Western themes.
amyers chapter 4 . 6/24/2023
Like I said, there's no such thing as easy, peaceful exploring with John's team. Those pesky Genii wanted posters have come back to bite them. Looking forward to find out how they get out of this and what is terrorizing the town. Great story!
amyers chapter 3 . 6/24/2023
I like how you are tying in the Athosians more. They definitely missed out on some great stories and connections by not building the ties with them more in the series. It brings the series to life more and ties the episodes together. I am looking forward to seeing where you take this drought idea. Also, John should know better than plan on peaceful exploring when his team is involved!
amyers chapter 2 . 6/24/2023
Rodney and Hermiod should definitely be able to find the answer together. Poor Rodney should know by now to take care of himself if he wants to find answers. It's hard to save the day when you are in pain from being shot!
amyers chapter 1 . 6/24/2023
Yay season 3 is here! I have been looking forward to your next set of stories since I stumbled on the others last year. I really enjoy this episode especially the competition between John and Teyla with John increasing his number of kills. Such a great episode and I love the way you have continued it. Of course it wasn't so simple to get the tracker out cause that is just too easy! Great job!
Var Devonshire chapter 3 . 6/23/2023
Oh man, draughts are horrible. The fire hazards are horrendous. Growing up in Southern California, I'm well aware of the dangers of draughts. I hope this is an anomaly and not the beginning of years of dry hot weather. Wonder what's going on with Rodney. Ha, the IOA may be temporarily grateful to Atlantis but that won't last long. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Var Devonshire chapter 2 . 6/22/2023
Ha! I knew Rodney, er, Hermiod, um, the team would figure out to get the tracker out. Now it's up to Carson to make it happen. I enjoyed the interaction between Rodney, Hermiod and Novak, it felt right. Great chapter.
JodyMarie chapter 2 . 6/22/2023
Hello, so happy to see this new set of chapters from you! Enjoying them and looking ahead to the next one. Thanks so much for continuing this series. Have a good weekend!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »