Reviews for The Godaime’s Fox
Brian chapter 6 . 6h
I am glad that I found this story. So far it looks like a no nonsense story which is good. I am hoping all four ice queens of Konoha ( Anko, Yugao, Hanna, Kurenai) will be in the harem. No story has done that yet. When will Kurama make an appearance? I really like the big fur ball. It’s funny that Sakura believes that she will b a threat. I laughed out loud when I read that. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
LORDgrizz1y chapter 6 . 5/22
Thanks for the chapter, keep up the great work
BoltSamIam chapter 6 . 5/22
Time for ironic punishments by Naruto for his former team: blinding Sasuke, Sakura getting her head punched in, and Kakashi getting impaled Vlad style.
Ryu wolf chapter 6 . 5/18
Sakura is an idiot
Ryu wolf chapter 6 . 5/18
Awesome job with this chapter
Crio Yaroi chapter 6 . 5/17
All three of them are morons. -_-
Shu Kurenai chapter 6 . 5/17
Why not include Shizune in Naruto's harem? Tsunade and Shizune are practically a set together and Shizune deserves more considering how underrated she is as a pairing for Naruto.
Borello chapter 6 . 5/16
really good work
dbtiger63 chapter 6 . 5/16
Happy to see an update but not much happened. Hope to see a new and improved Naruto shortly. Knowing he’s training is cool but seeing the results and watching his legend grow MUCH better.

Peace

DB
pnoah5381 chapter 6 . 5/16
dani71818390 chapter 4 . 5/15
Naruto x Samui
kylereesfoxoutlook.com chapter 6 . 5/15
Great chapter glad you back writing this
Awesome chapter Can't wait to read more So please update again soon as possible thanks The sooner the better would be appreciated please and thanks.
jeremiahkelley93 chapter 6 . 5/15
Great chapter.
wardog20 chapter 6 . 5/15
Awesome to see this story back up ! I love it hopefully you got some more chapters coming soon love to see how this plays out!