Reviews for A Memory Forgotten
Mute chapter 23 . 6/1/2004
I especially enjoyed these little scenes that gave the readers a peek into Kaoru's life. A life that we stereotype into being very comfortable and easy.
Mute chapter 22 . 6/1/2004
I like your introspective views of Sanosuke and Yahiko. Very few fics have accomplished doing that. I can see why this fic is so popular. Great work.
Mute chapter 21 . 6/1/2004
A, Kaoru the good samaritan. Very nicely done and I liked how you portrayed her in this fic. I'm glad she isn't the loud-mouthed character.
Mute chapter 20 . 6/1/2004
I like how you give a general overview of the happenings and then later go in depth so that us readers find how twisted the situation actually is. It's quite wonderful.
Mute chapter 19 . 6/1/2004
I wonder what Dr. Genzai has got up sleeve the tricky old man .. I liked how you presented him in your fic.
Mute chapter 18 . 6/1/2004
This was one of the best chapters yet. Great work with the ending scene. I loved it. Brilliant.
Mute chapter 17 . 6/1/2004
Well done chapter.
Mute chapter 16 . 6/1/2004
I liked how you summed up Soujiro's past without giving Kaoru too many things to link together to Kenshin. It was quite clever and well done. The humor scene was very nice too. I like how you insert a bit of humor here and there.
Mute chapter 15 . 6/1/2004
Your violent scenes are very . . quite vivid. But that's how it was I guess. Good job.
Mute chapter 14 . 6/1/2004
Is it me or does Sou-chan seem to act like Kenshin? Heh. It was a good chapter and an enjoyable read, too.
Mute chapter 13 . 6/1/2004
Good work with this chapter. I liked how they pieced together all the information like that.
Mute chapter 12 . 6/1/2004
It was very characteristic of Kenshin to blame himself again. A, the overbearing rurouni at times can be quite a pain don't you think? Great job.
Mute chapter 11 . 6/1/2004
I liked the tender moment between Sano and Megumi. It seemed very much like how their relationship is. Very well done and very introspective.
Mute chapter 10 . 6/1/2004
I can see the developing feelings between Kaoru and Soujiro. Maybe you should rework this so it seems more like a friendship between the two of them. But then again, you said that this was similar to Star Wars relationship of the Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker did you not?
Mute chapter 8 . 6/1/2004
I liked how raw the emotions of the characters are. They just seem real to me especially the part where Yahiko was relieved to see that the person dead wasn't Kaoru.
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »