Reviews for A Memory Forgotten
kaoru-chan chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
wai! nice plot! kaoru not remembering anything! XD plus soujiro makes an appearance! yey! demo, i'm just wondering why soujiro doesn't recognize sano. correct me if i'm wrong but i believe sanosuke is there when kenshin defeated soujiro. hmm...
MissAX chapter 34 . 11/21/2006
*GASP!* no! it's been AGES and i really REALLY hope that you'll continue and finish this story even though Possession isnt finished yet...please?
roxan chapter 34 . 10/29/2006
did you finish it yet?
angsty fan chapter 34 . 5/6/2006
i prefer possession...or mabe its because i lurve battousai rather than the rurouni... he needs to get some balls angsty fan...yr angsty stuff is also nice to read
SiriusRedSoxFan chapter 18 . 4/9/2006
I really like this story. It's wicked good so far!
Soujirou's lover chapter 33 . 4/8/2006
Awpoor my Sou-chan,don't let him die please,even if he has to die instead his father,don't let it HAPPEN!since I love him alot,I can't live without his smile and his wonderful blue-eyes...

T.T
Mischievous Lass chapter 34 . 4/8/2006
OMG!

please update,I have been waiting for your fic alot and now I have to be member to review you

please,I don't want cliff-hanger like this,it's not fair!
sophie chapter 34 . 4/2/2006
im crying...why?idont know please make the rest?
stellar chapter 34 . 4/1/2006
please up date please

i will heart you forever

i love your story

please

up date soon

love it
serabi chapter 34 . 3/21/2006
I just finished reading this story and I am really engorssed when it ended just like that. Will you be updating this story? It's been a year, too bad if you're just going to ignore this and let this be another one of those abandoned stories, this is just to beautiful to be abandoned.

Please continue!
MabuiMiyoko chapter 34 . 3/9/2006
i'm expecting an update soon.. arugh you put me on the end of the line and gah... i usually only read stories that are complete so i don't have to wait, so i hope you won't make ur readers wait too long... update soon
ELLIE 31773 chapter 34 . 2/22/2006
I will wait for this story to finish even it takes 100 years.I will be waiting. Ganbatey on the next chapter and further I love this story very much. i love soujiro and kaoru very much.
sophie chapter 34 . 2/3/2006
cant you make the next chapter already im dying here i read all of this a really long time ago so why dont you make the next chapter already? ive been sitting here night and day checking to see if you have made the chapter yet but you havent so im really mad you if you would be so kindly and just make the next chapter already !because i love this story! yes im absessed with fanfictions and yours is my faveorite and yes i have no life because im doing this ! so please just make the next chapter !oh and when will koaru regain her memory and just marry kenshin !
sulou chapter 34 . 2/2/2006
oh, such a cliff hanger. poor kenshin . . . I have high hopes that you may find time to finish this one too...
XKenKao12X chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
hey for those reading this...Donna has not updated for like...2 years now...is it because she gave up on RK ? or is it because soemthin happened...or shes..shes...dead?...OMFG! No! Anyways whereever u are donna, please update or say soemthing
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »