Reviews for A Memory Forgotten
kaoru-chan chapter 22 . 3/25/2007
woohoo! tokio-san! XD nice twist. haha lol.
kaoru-chan chapter 20 . 3/25/2007
waha, i was wondering when aoshi and misao would appear, because kenshin had already sent a note to them through the pigeon. XD
kaoru-chan chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
wai~! yes! please write soujirou/kaoru and enishi/kaoru fics! i know i'm a full fledged KK fan but you know S/K and E/K are also appealing to me XDD ohohoho~!
kaoru-chan chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
ohohoh. so that explains why soujiro didn't look for sano XDD
kaoru-chan chapter 6 . 3/25/2007
wahehe. love your story~! now where has that kamiya girl gone to? XD and i believe the curse word "chikuso" or "chikusho" not "shik-sho".
kaoru-chan chapter 4 . 3/25/2007
wai~! nice plot~! kaoru not remembering anything! XD plus soujiro makes an appearance! yey~! demo, i'm just wondering why soujiro doesn't recognize sano. correct me if i'm wrong but i believe sanosuke is there when kenshin defeated soujiro. hmm...
MissAX chapter 34 . 11/21/2006
*GASP!* no! it's been AGES and i really REALLY hope that you'll continue and finish this story even though Possession isnt finished yet...please?
roxan chapter 34 . 10/29/2006
did you finish it yet?
angsty fan chapter 34 . 5/6/2006
i prefer possession...or mabe its because i lurve battousai rather than the rurouni... he needs to get some balls angsty fan...yr angsty stuff is also nice to read
SiriusRedSoxFan chapter 18 . 4/9/2006
I really like this story. It's wicked good so far!
Soujirou's lover chapter 33 . 4/8/2006
Aw~poor my Sou-chan,don't let him die please,even if he has to die instead his father,don't let it HAPPEN!since I love him alot,I can't live without his smile and his wonderful blue-eyes...

Mischievous Lass chapter 34 . 4/8/2006

please update,I have been waiting for your fic alot and now I have to be member to review you

please,I don't want cliff-hanger like this,it's not fair!
sophie chapter 34 . 4/2/2006
im crying...why?idont know please make the rest?
stellar chapter 34 . 4/1/2006
please up date please

i will heart you forever

i love your story

up date soon

love it
serabi chapter 34 . 3/21/2006
I just finished reading this story and I am really engorssed when it ended just like that. Will you be updating this story? It's been a year, too bad if you're just going to ignore this and let this be another one of those abandoned stories, this is just to beautiful to be abandoned.

Please continue!