Reviews for A Memory Forgotten
MabuiMiyoko chapter 34 . 3/9/2006
i'm expecting an update soon.. arugh you put me on the end of the line and gah... i usually only read stories that are complete so i don't have to wait, so i hope you won't make ur readers wait too long... update soon
ELLIE 31773 chapter 34 . 2/22/2006
I will wait for this story to finish even it takes 100 years.I will be waiting. Ganbatey on the next chapter and further I love this story very much. i love soujiro and kaoru very much.
sophie chapter 34 . 2/3/2006
cant you make the next chapter already im dying here i read all of this a really long time ago so why dont you make the next chapter already? ive been sitting here night and day checking to see if you have made the chapter yet but you havent so im really mad you if you would be so kindly and just make the next chapter already !because i love this story! yes im absessed with fanfictions and yours is my faveorite and yes i have no life because im doing this ! so please just make the next chapter !oh and when will koaru regain her memory and just marry kenshin !
sulou chapter 34 . 2/2/2006
oh, such a cliff hanger. poor kenshin . . . I have high hopes that you may find time to finish this one too...
XKenKao12X chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
hey for those reading this...Donna has not updated for like...2 years now...is it because she gave up on RK ? or is it because soemthin happened...or shes..shes...dead?...OMFG! No! Anyways whereever u are donna, please update or say soemthing
Anonymous chapter 33 . 12/26/2005
Please update real soon.

This is really great.

Wonder when Kaoru will have her memories back, especially remembering Kenshin.
Dustii chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Gack! I love this! ack...the suspense...PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Fireline chapter 34 . 9/11/2005
I can't believe you haven't written any more of this! How can you be so cruel? In any case, I ,for one, want more. Poor Kenshin! I'm forseeing a scene sort of like in Return of the Jedi- "It's not like that- he's my brother." After all, we already had "I am your father."
Fireline chapter 24 . 9/11/2005
Great fic! I'm really enjoying it. Just a few minor errors, but not with plot continuity or anything. For one, you refered to "hitokiris" in a previous chapter and I'm pretty sure that "hitokiri" is the plural as well. I haven't finished the story yet, so I hope I'm not telling you something you've heard a hundred times when I say that Saito Hajime (family name first, of course) changed his name to "Fujita Goro" and Tokio's name was Fugita Tokio. Since the Fugitas were real people I found to be really informative. Of couse, this is fanfic and anything goes, but it did break the spell your writing had me under. If you fixed this later on, or just don't care please ignore me. I don't mean to sound like I'm just complaining because I really am enjoying your story and I am adding you to my Author Alerts.
Clemen chapter 34 . 8/5/2005
One word for you: Update!
BubbleMagic chapter 34 . 7/18/2005
I'm just wondering...are you Chinese? And I have a suggestion´╝Ümaybe you can make Sou Kao's brother or something like that cuz her dad said that she had a brother(if I remember correctly) and you can make Sou the brother(though I'd prefer Sou to be Kao's husband more...)then at the end, everyone would be happy...Yeah, I'm a sucker for happy endings.
ariel chapter 34 . 6/25/2005
PLEASE UP DATE SOON I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY SO PLEASE DO UP DATE SAME GOES FOR MY SISTER ALEX
DXM Junkie chapter 34 . 5/23/2005
NO! Please dont have Soujiro and Kaoru get together! Make Kaoru remember...!
GimmeMoreMANGA chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
This is Good! Gosh, you're good.
GimmeMoreMANGA chapter 3 . 5/4/2005