Reviews for A Memory Forgotten
Anonymous chapter 33 . 12/26/2005
Please update real soon.

This is really great.

Wonder when Kaoru will have her memories back, especially remembering Kenshin.
Dustii chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Gack! I love this! ack...the suspense...PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Fireline chapter 34 . 9/11/2005
I can't believe you haven't written any more of this! How can you be so cruel? In any case, I ,for one, want more. Poor Kenshin! I'm forseeing a scene sort of like in Return of the Jedi- "It's not like that- he's my brother." After all, we already had "I am your father."
Fireline chapter 24 . 9/11/2005
Great fic! I'm really enjoying it. Just a few minor errors, but not with plot continuity or anything. For one, you refered to "hitokiris" in a previous chapter and I'm pretty sure that "hitokiri" is the plural as well. I haven't finished the story yet, so I hope I'm not telling you something you've heard a hundred times when I say that Saito Hajime (family name first, of course) changed his name to "Fujita Goro" and Tokio's name was Fugita Tokio. Since the Fugitas were real people I found to be really informative. Of couse, this is fanfic and anything goes, but it did break the spell your writing had me under. If you fixed this later on, or just don't care please ignore me. I don't mean to sound like I'm just complaining because I really am enjoying your story and I am adding you to my Author Alerts.
Clemen chapter 34 . 8/5/2005
One word for you: Update!
BubbleMagic chapter 34 . 7/18/2005
I'm just wondering...are you Chinese? And I have a suggestion:maybe you can make Sou Kao's brother or something like that cuz her dad said that she had a brother(if I remember correctly) and you can make Sou the brother(though I'd prefer Sou to be Kao's husband more...)then at the end, everyone would be happy...Yeah, I'm a sucker for happy endings.
ariel chapter 34 . 6/25/2005
PLEASE UP DATE SOON I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY SO PLEASE DO UP DATE SAME GOES FOR MY SISTER ALEX
DXM Junkie chapter 34 . 5/23/2005
NO! Please dont have Soujiro and Kaoru get together! Make Kaoru remember...!
GimmeMoreMANGA chapter 4 . 5/4/2005
This is Good! Gosh, you're good.
GimmeMoreMANGA chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
GASP! She can't remember? WOw
GimmeMoreMANGA chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
This is GOOD!
GimmeMoreMANGA chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Good start!
angelic-kuti chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
update i beg you to update. i can't wait for the next chappie. i've been waiting for the longest time. i havn't got any patience left!
animegurl23 chapter 14 . 1/17/2005
I was laughing when Kaoru was crying! Isn't that weird? But it was funny! You know, because Sou-chan wasn't leaving and she was crying for no reason? *awkward silence* Yeah, I'm going now... ;
boo-boo-chan chapter 34 . 1/7/2005
I've been checking for updates..since well July. Please,oh, please dont' tell me you have totally forgotten this wonderful fic you have written! Please don't leave it hanging on air, and continue..or at least plase tell us you are still there and thinking of updating it..at least some sign you haven't given up! Thanks muchness. .
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »