Reviews for A Memory Forgotten
This is GOOD!
GimmeMoreMANGA chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Good start!
angelic-kuti chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
update i beg you to update. i can't wait for the next chappie. i've been waiting for the longest time. i havn't got any patience left!
animegurl23 chapter 14 . 1/17/2005
I was laughing when Kaoru was crying! Isn't that weird? But it was funny! You know, because Sou-chan wasn't leaving and she was crying for no reason? *awkward silence* Yeah, I'm going now... ;
boo-boo-chan chapter 34 . 1/7/2005
I've been checking for updates..since well July. Please,oh, please dont' tell me you have totally forgotten this wonderful fic you have written! Please don't leave it hanging on air, and continue..or at least plase tell us you are still there and thinking of updating it..at least some sign you haven't given up! Thanks muchness. .
boo-boo-chan chapter 34 . 1/7/2005
animegurl23 chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
that was a funny omake!
Teenslayer chapter 34 . 11/24/2004
PLZ update soon
Makotojs chapter 34 . 11/1/2004
excellent
Papaya chapter 34 . 10/31/2004
D-ah! Please don't tell me i'm too late! Please don't tell me you've given up! Please don't tell me it's over! Please don't tell me we'll never know what happens! I don't think i could take it! (bawls pitifully) I could make up the ending in my head, but i don't have a right! It's not my story! If you have the time and motivation, please don't leave this as it is! THE ULTIMATE CLIFF-HANGER! (you may recall how much i hate those...) I'm sure i'm not the only one on pins and needles.

-Papaya!
ana chapter 34 . 10/23/2004
OMG! this is the best story i have ever read! you have to update soon, or ill get a mob to attack you. write like the wind!
Jupiter's Light chapter 34 . 10/15/2004
Post more soon! Awesome story!
inuyashachic1288 chapter 34 . 10/1/2004
I just found your story today (10-01-04) and immediately got hooked. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Until...I got to the "Important note" and said it's not finished..I've been desperately looking everywhere for finished fanfics..but I've got to just about all of them. Well anyways, congrats on the awsome fanfic can't wait till the end! _

P.S.

I love those scenes with Kaoru and Soujiro..I'm a K&K fan,but it's nice to see her with someone..and I have an odd infatuation with angst so it's really great twister when Kenshin hears/sees about the two of them.
KenshinSoujiro's-girl chapter 34 . 9/25/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY

PLEASE HURRY

BUT

DONT STRESS YOURSELF!

THANKIES!

skenshingumi chapter 34 . 9/14/2004
Very engrossing...but please finsih it. I hope you get inpsired to complete this story as you have obviously put in a lot of work and it is very good.
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »