Reviews for A Memory Forgotten
chibi chapter 3 . 7/17/2003
m, great work_...i hope this turns out into a Sou and Kao fic. it has to be, i really enjoyed your fic. i feel bad for soujiro. kenshin has plenty of girls that would want him. soujiro has nothing T_T.. please let soujiro be with kaoru. kenshin has had so many chances with soujiro a chance
Briar chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
Wow! I love Sou-chan he's adorable! Great story the Miroku Higarashi thing is well definately noticable I knew you got it from Inuyasha. I love Kaoru and Sou-chan being together or whatever they just click. Great story I can't wait till the next chapter comes out.
shippo chapter 2 . 7/17/2003
why are u gonna make it a k/k fic. why do i bother reading this anyway. *sigh*, it would make me happy if u make this a SK fic. luv ya

SK SK SK SK SK SK SK SK SK SK SK SK SK SK SK SK all the way. Soujiro rocks
chibi chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
PLEASE MAKE THIS A SOU/KAO FIC! onegai.

i really liked ur fic. a great way to start it_

i do not have a anyting against k&k fics, but I just think soujiro is better with kaoru. keep up the great work.
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
I really like the story! I'll like to know what happened next! I hope Kaor isn't hurt! I hope Soujiro finds her, and I hope Kenshin comes back to know she's okay! The only problem is Kaoru has anmesia! Someone help her! Please update soon!
belaxiel chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
more chappies please? please? _
Rouroken chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
4 words: I love it, update!
Xigbar chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
o

i must know what happens!

pleez continue soon!

please!

from the one and only mysterious kenshin fan!

P.S. PLEASE!
Lil DragonLex chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
i really like your story. it is so cool! but how come only people who are a member of fanfiction can only review? it would be a lot easier if people who are not members could review as well. then you would get lots and lot more reviews! because this story is so cool!
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
Really like! Please keep up the good work! I hope Kaoru i will remember soon, and Kenshin to come home soon! Please update soon!
Phe0nIx08 chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
Like your story hope you update soon! and hope you can tell where did you get the idea! OK! Bye! Don't forget to update soon!(",)!
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
hey love the story! I wonder what the boss wants with Kaoru! I hope they're not going to kill her or use her as something to get to the Battousai! Please let Soujiro take good care of her for a while! I hope the best for the rest of your story! keepp it up! I'm cheering for you! Please update soon!
Latinaplaymate08 chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
this is really good! I cant wait or more!
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
Really good! Please make her settle a little bit with Soujiro before she starts to remember Keshin! I mean I love to see Kenshin and Kaoru toegether, but it's so much more exciting with Kaoru and Soujiro! Please update soon!
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
Good job! I like it so far! CAn you make it a love scene between Soujiro and Kaoru when she gets amnesia, and then when she remembers Kenshin, she goes with him! I just always wanted to see how a couple like Kaoru and Soujiro will look together. You don't have to listen to me, but please listen to one thing, please update soon!
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 Next »