Reviews for A Memory Forgotten
beriath chapter 5 . 7/17/2003
more chappies please? please? _
Rouroken chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
4 words: I love it, update!
Xigbar chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
o

i must know what happens!

pleez continue soon!

please!

from the one and only mysterious kenshin fan!

P.S. PLEASE!
Lil DragonLex chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
i really like your story. it is so cool! but how come only people who are a member of fanfiction can only review? it would be a lot easier if people who are not members could review as well. then you would get lots and lot more reviews! because this story is so cool!
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
Really like! Please keep up the good work! I hope Kaoru i will remember soon, and Kenshin to come home soon! Please update soon!
Phe0nIx08 chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
Like your story hope you update soon! and hope you can tell where did you get the idea! OK! Bye! Don't forget to update soon!(",)!
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
hey love the story! I wonder what the boss wants with Kaoru! I hope they're not going to kill her or use her as something to get to the Battousai! Please let Soujiro take good care of her for a while! I hope the best for the rest of your story! keepp it up! I'm cheering for you! Please update soon!
Latinaplaymate08 chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
this is really good! I cant wait or more!
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
Really good! Please make her settle a little bit with Soujiro before she starts to remember Keshin! I mean I love to see Kenshin and Kaoru toegether, but it's so much more exciting with Kaoru and Soujiro! Please update soon!
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
Good job! I like it so far! CAn you make it a love scene between Soujiro and Kaoru when she gets amnesia, and then when she remembers Kenshin, she goes with him! I just always wanted to see how a couple like Kaoru and Soujiro will look together. You don't have to listen to me, but please listen to one thing, please update soon!
wolfpack chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Do a K&K if you want more praise in your reviews but if you want to do a S&K you're going to get flames. Just a thought.

NEways, i like your story! It's good!
Uenki chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I w0uld waN K/K :D
Avagrabo chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Hmm, that's a tricky one...the pairings I mean, the story is obviously pretty god stuff, altho something seems to hold it back from having a really angsty feel. I don't know what (which is btw why mine suck), but I swear Ill find the cure someday! Anyway, I think K/K is just to hard not to do, I mean Kenshin would be crushed without her, and he's the main godamn character! O well, keep writing. L8r!
Sanctuary-Enigma chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Really like the story! Please keep it up! IS soujiro Kaoru's age or younger then her? Is she really going to forget Kenshin? I Really like the plot! It reminds me of my story, whichI have to update soon! Please update soon!
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68