Reviews for Captivity
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 4/5
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
PaleAngel90 chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Liked the story, Id wish there had been more interactions between Maul and Obi-Wan :)
Death-Muncher chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I enjoyed your story.
Diathimos chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Your story says the end, so you should mark it as complete. However, it would be awesome if you continued. I really like this side of Maul, or should I say Khameir Sarin.
KalasRaven chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
OMG! That was so amazing! I loved this story. It really dug deep into one of my favorite character's minds. You portrayed Darth Maul so well. I believe Qui-Gon wouldn't have let Maul to that fate either. Some parts were hot as well (first chapter) _~ Hehee! It would be amazing to see a sequal to this. I would love to see Darth Maul's life at the Jedi Temple. Amazing work. Darth Maul forever!
Rissika chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
quite nice story!

You had very good idea!
RandomReviewer chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
Wow, this story is well over 3 years old...

I have to say, though, I LOVE IT!

Maul is such a static character in TPM. He hates the Jedi and generally radiates an aura of evil, but there is nothing that explains his motives. He's almost a generic villian.

This story was so intriguing. Qui Gon's kindness extends even to the sith lord, and we find he is not just evil incarnate. He is, in fact, a man capable of redemption. Obi Wan was kept well in character too: cautious, realistic, and yet compassionate at heart.

I also like the details you added about the Zabrak as a species, such as their carnivorous nature. But you added even more depth by explaining that Maul was trained to eat his meat cooked.

I love the way you ended it, by having Maul state his original name. It give him that much more humanity.

Really, it's a pity that the story has to end there. But in a way, I guess it's also fitting. I can definately see the potential for a sequal. (hint hint)

Or would shameless begging work better? write more!
Barranca chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
What a great alternate story line. We usually tend to forget that Vader is not the only one susceptible to redemption.
juut Telcontar chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Oh I liked this one. "Actually, my name is Khameir Sarin" It really shows he takes on a new life.
Jedi-Bant chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Such a cute ending, Maul giving his real name was perfect. I think you should do a sequal as to what he did after that. PLZ

lov

JEDI_BANT
carmilla chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
So, I'm probably the last person to find this story and comment on it...

I really like it, although it does need a major wrap-up. There's more loose ends than on a flagellant's whip... anyway, if you're not feeling up to it, I'd love to take over the sandbox and play a bit.
music nimf chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
That was so good. I almost "choked on my gummy bears" (and I dub thee an official saying), so to speak, when I saw the publishing date of this fic. My, my, five years is a long time. I love the way you depicted Maul. I feel that you really thought of his character, and the reasons behind his decisions didn't seem fake or sappy. I also liked how you switched POVs throughout the chapter. You didn't really indicate when the new POVs started, as I have become accustomed to, but I'm also not stupid enough to not see that they happened, so it didn't bother me too much. I like the length of this especialy. Three relativily long chapters is just dandy by me. _ *has become tired of overly long stories that take forever for resolution*. It's been a !
Kathryn Merlin chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
its wonderful that even someone as twisted as maul can change to good. great story!
Fritz Will Get You chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
Very well done, I'm glad that you didn't leave it as a cliffhanger or I think I would've died. XP
websurffer chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
Is there going to be a sequel or anything because if there is it would be really great If you'd e-mail m or something b/c I really loved this story