Reviews for Kittens
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
OMG SO ADORABLE. Sephy was my fav.

"You're using your mind control to make me like you, I know it!"
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
heheh, AW! kittens! That was cute... I'd love to see the Cloud-kitty, heheh.. cute! Cid calling the cat teabag was pretty good too! hehe... Vincent being turned into some kind of cat man. :). VERY CUTE!

Kimmie
Insanity Prelude chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Aww, this was so funny. Cats rule!
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I like how Cid named his kitten teabag
Malz chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Heh im a couple of days late to read this but it was worth it. Just wish you made a humor fanfic about one of the characters kittens *cough*seph's*cough*. Heh well the idea wont work but just mentioning kittens will grab the readers! Heh im one of em.
Collarander the Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Those kittens sound so cute! Now I wanna pet kitten...

Clouds kitten sounds so cute! The aluminum foil sword!

And Cid naming a kitten Teabag! Thats a (tries to refrain from using the word "cute")...really good name!
Dark-Sephiroth chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Lol, little cloud sounds cool! I can just picture him batlling mini sephiroth with his tinfoil buster sword. Ha ha, nice one! I like it!
The Versatile Scarf chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Aww, so sweet! xD I LOVED Cid's, and Vincent's! Teabag o.o, I can either see Cid naming it teabag, or something vulgar .-.; Ah well, wonderful! You should do a puppy one.. or some other cure fluffy animal.. bunnies D
Freedom Jack chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
*lol* Absolutely CUTE! All of these little scenarios were adorable, but I have to admit that I liked Red's, Sephiroth's, Vincent's, and Cid's the most. *giggles* TEABAG! What an awesome name. _

This is just a suggestion, but it would be awesome if you could do the Shinra workers too. The Turks, too! *tries to imagine Tseng or Rude picking up a kitten* Elena and Reno, I can imagine, but those two? *dissolves into giggles*

Great little story. _ You kept everyone in character (even Barret! I'm so happy!) and it was ... fluffy. But I think kittens would make ANYTHING fluffy. Loved it!
Azumi chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Hee hee hee, for Cait Sith I thought for sure you where going to add something about Miss. Cleo
Dragons Fly2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
wow. never knew THAT could happen! Very funny, very cute! You have to do more charaters...like Jenova, and hojo (a mako infused kitten? now that would be something!) and a chocobo! what would a chocobo do with a cat? or a moogle? HAHA! I love this story!