Reviews for Invisus Veritas
Child of the Dragon chapter 7 . 5/15/2005
o/ You and me baby ain't noth but mammal so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel! Do It Again Now! You and me baby ain't nothing but mammal so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel! Gettin' horny now Sweat, baby sweat baby sex is a Texas drounght, me and you do the kind of thing that only prince would sing about, so put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts. Yes I'm Siskel, yes I'm Ebert and you're getting two thumbs up, you've had enough of two-hand touch you want it rough you're out of bounds, I want you smothered, want you covered like my Waffle House hashbrowns. Come quicker than FedEx never reach an apex just like Coca-Cola stock you are inclined, to make me rise an hour early just like Daylight Savings Time! Do it now! You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel! Do it again now! You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel! Gettin' horny now! Love, the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket, like the lost catacombs of Egypt only God knows where we stuck it. Hieroglyphics, let me be Pacific, I wanna be down in your South Seas, but I got this notion that the motion of your ocean, means small craft advisory, so if I capsize on your thighs high tide, B-5 you sunk my battleship, please turn me on a Mister Coffee with an automatic drip, so show me yours I'll show you mine "Tool Time" you'll Lovett just like Lyle

And then we'll do it doggy style so we can both watch "X-Files"! Do it now! You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel! Do it again now! You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel! Gettin' horny now! You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel! Do it again now! You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel! Gettin' horny now! o/

What? I was in a mood after reading this fic.

You should feel loved and maybe even a little proud of me today. I ditched all my previous plans for today (which included all of watching the first Brolly movie, emailing Vegeta, maybe watching the second Brolly movie, and perhaps typing up somemore of DYCMN? or L2tR) just to finish reading this fic. I actaully read the whole thing! ::nods:: Yep, Feel loved. Feel proud. I'm becoming a Harry Potter fan, slowly but surely.

Beautiful fic. Kami, I loved it. Do you have the sequle (sp?) up? O...I wanna read!

And are you working on the next chapter to L2H&D? Do I have to write the another letter? Cuz I will! ::evil laughter::

Okay, my love I must go now for it is now 8pm and I have to go to bed.

Love ya like a Saiyan loves to fight!

Child of the Dragon chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
“Where IS Draco, anyways?”

“Right here. I was just examining and stealing these things I found in your house, Black. My father doesn’t even have some of this stuff!” he exclaimed, staring at one of the things he had in his arms.

Sirius rolled his eyes. “Its not something to be proud of.”

“Oh yes it is!” Draco exclaimed. “When you don’t have something the Malfoy’s don’t have, it’s a huge deal.”

Sylvia walked up to him and looked at what was in his hands and then snorted. “Father used to have 20 of those.”

Sirius and Harry finally walked over and they examined the items that Draco had found.

Remus shook his head and left with Moody, discussing loudly how people these days have too much time on their hands.

ROFLAO. I GET it! I GET it! OMG! That was beautiful!
Child of the Dragon chapter 4 . 5/15/2005
::frantically waving her hands all about her head and giving out a loud cry that somewhat resembles the Xena cry, CoD runs wildly toward you, leaps a great distance into the air, plumpts on top of you in one of her infamous pounce-tackle-hug attacks that she's constaintly doing to Vegeta and other verious friends on DA. she throws her arms around your body, practically latching herself to you, and begins to squeze as hard as she possably can without killing you, which takes some withstraint as she is very glad to see you again. she then sniffs your hair, licks your face, and nuzzles her face into your chest. she then looks up at you and notes the look you must have on your face right now::

I love Vegeta and it's nice to nuzzle and hug him, BUT I NEED YOU TOO! AND YES! I DO MEAN THAT IN A "BAD" WAY! Lol.

::reluctantly lets you go and gives you a bit of space:: Ashii, smack me. Have you ever learnedd a lesson and then never heeded it so that you find yourself constaintly repeating the same mistake over and over and being constaintly reminded of it, and yet you still don't heed it? See here's the thing: You always tell me to do something or read something or listen to something becuase it's really good or cool or whatever and, for whatever dumbass reason, I never listen to you, at least not just then. But then I do, and then I feel stupid because you'll have ended up being right. HOW DO YOU DO THAT? EVERYTIME! You have yet to be wrong, EVERY SINGLE TIME!

See, that's why you haven't gotton any more reviews from me since the first one, cuz I haven't been reading it, cuz I'm "not that much of a Harry Potter fan" or whatever. Well, that and I've been busy and when not busy I've been on DA goofing off. This is the first time I've spent an extended amount on in a long while. I've been on nearlt all day!

Okay well, this really isn't the place for all this catching up stuff, we need to do that in letters. ** Anywhays, I'm here to reveiw the fic and then go on to read the rest of it.

Ashii, I LOVE you. And I just LOVE the fic. The Purple Daisies line was the best! And I'm reminded of how much you hate Dumbledore, and love Sirius and so many memories!

I love your A/Ns too. The comments all make me laugh, and that's just what I've needed since the past week has been hell and the upcoming week doesn't look to good either. Ahh! I'm dying!

Okay, well I gotta go now if I hope to finish this fic before my mom gets home. Love you like a Saiyan loves to fight!

CoD

PS: hey wait a sec, didn't Cho and Harry get together at the end of book 5? Or did they break up? Hm...Ashii! What happened again?
Child of the Dragon chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Well, I'm finally reading your famous Harry Potter fic, Invisus Veritas. Yay! It is really good. Being totally honest with you, it's not as intresting as the DBZ fics I read, but, I'm a Junky so, yeah. I miss you! ::cuddles:: I've gotten letters from the boys, but I haven't gotten a letter from you yet. I miss hugging you. And talking to you. And playing with your hair. And sniffing you.

ROFLAO. Geez, I hope I'm not scaring away any future readers, lol. But I do miss your scent the most. And if you don't write to me by the time I come out for Christmas...heaven help you.

well, it's late, so i won't be able to finish reading the fic now, but I'll do that over the weekend. BTW, which came first, Origin or Whisper? I forget. Or are they completly unrelated to each other again and my lack of food and sleep is causeing me to hear voices again.

Speaking of which, no pun intended, I kept hearing Android 17's voice talking last night. He wasn't really saying anything to me, just seemed to be running his mouth about killing Goku, ya know?

Dude, I gotta go write a Gohan/Vegeta fic...or finish the chapter of the Goku/Vegeta one I'm writing. I don't even remember the last time I updated a fic on this site, AH! Hit me somebody. ::falls into a rut and dies:: yeah, I'm just gonna lay here until someone shows they love me. Oh, you know what, I'll call you tommorrow cuz, we have a lot to talk about.

I would tell you to keep up the good work writing this fic, but it's already done, isn't it? Is it all posted? I think so...Ah well, I can always finish when I come to visit and act on the fans behalf to hurry you into typing more.

Love ya like a Saiyain love to fight!

Rachel chapter 7 . 9/27/2004
hey,

i liked the fan fiction, and it was written well. There were some grammatical errors, but thats ok it was still good. I liked the part at the end where you and Sirius get married, it was funny.:) also, the pairing of Draco and Harry was good.

rachel
DriedStarDono chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
*continuation of my review of the epilogue* That little preview-thing for your next story was scary as SHIT! And I didn't understand a DAMN word of it.

*sigh*. I love being me. *stunning grin* except sometimes I get bored really fast. Like about 30 seconds ago & that time 3 seconds ago. Buh-bye!
DriedStarDono chapter 7 . 7/15/2004
*sigh*, I love Happy endings. 'cept that stripper part that was weird! :-), j/k , Sirius? Headmaster? That's just downright WEIRD (but cool though). On the subject of his wife I have no comment (:') . k. I just got bored REALLY fast & I don't know why it happened... I guess that means it's time for a toilet/bread break! I love bread! I don't love toilets as much as bread, but hey, if you spend a third of your summer having to use an out-house, you acquire some affection for plumbing. Darn. Too bad Sirius & Sevvy didn't get to get jiggy with it *eyebrows go way, WAy up*, but hell! There's still the after-life baby!
DriedStarDono chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
DIE dumbledore DIE! Harry & Draco ARE getting together right? RIGHT? Oh please, please, PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP! heheheh.
DriedStarDono chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
Draco looked at Sylvia. “I have a feeling that slash is about to come into the picture, don’t you?
DriedStarDono chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
yay! I was right that 'epans' thing did mean something! woo-hoo! didn't expect that twin thing though! heh, & Draco is right one of them IS damn good looking, & it ain't Harry! This is SO cool! You rock! completely & ! FUCKING A!
DracoMalf0y chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
Hey! This was a really great fic and I am so glad the Harry and Draco are together in the end..I loved the whole Sylvia thing...and snape being harrys father..it was great. sad about sev, but was still a very good end. I still can't believe about Dumbledore though! Great twist!
HecateDeMort chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
extremly weird
but good
Hecate
DracoMalf0y chapter 8 . 1/12/2004
hey that story was totaly awesome! dumbledore evil! i can't wait for the sequal...please let harry and draco be together!
HecateDeMort chapter 8 . 1/12/2004