Reviews for Revenge Is So Sweet
passionate fire chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
I love this *so* much. They guys are so kickass in this story, and I espicially like the idea of Blink wrapped in a big red bow.

Awsome Job

Passionate
Petals chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
dat was cute

*~Petals~*
Saturday chapter 4 . 11/1/2003
WOO HOO, ANOTHER AWESOME STORY! You are going on my favorite authors list...unless you're already there...shows how much I remember. Anyways I LOVED THIS ONE! YOU ROCK!
Spike chapter 4 . 8/24/2003
Hiya Dakota. This story was cute. How sad, the poor boys getting beat up like that. ...and poor mush crying. poor thing. aw! but i liked the end when dutchy got away (dutchy rules!) and when blink was almighty and powerful. *muwahahahaha!* take that, you newsie haters! cutting X's into the boys.. *gr* Only one thing.. where was Davey? ~_
barrow-wight727 chapter 4 . 7/26/2003
Ah! *hugs you* I love it! That was most definitely wonderfully written! Good job!
lazychicka chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh dude, that was great! Possessed Blink totally rocks! lmao, that was great.

*dies laughing*

demon

SOTB!
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
-picturing Blink with a big red bow around him-

I want one!

I'm not exactly proud to admit that I'm actually whimpering right now. I did not see that coming. -sobs- my DUTCH!

Good for you, Dutchy! Duck like a mad man!

ooh. Blink. he's always watching. -nods- he's good like that.

you say it, Crutchy! he freaked me out too!

haha, yes! the red bow again! that's all WE want for christmas.. -chuckles-

Lovely ending, quite clever. Now I need to go get a blanket because my legs are cold. _
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
Skittery! Ark!

-whimpers- I barely dare to read..

haha,

"No, I want YOU!"

"Sorry Sir, I already have a boyfriend."

-grins-

SKITTERY! What's the first rule of safety! You DON'T separate from Race! Jeez, these boys..

WHAT! GUNS! Now come on, thugs, that's just not fair play!

Oh, Blink, always willing to put himself at the mercy of several thugs with guns.. how sweet! (moron!) haha.

Very nice! I really do like your writing style.
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
Mush. Splendid.

O_O

Wait! No! NOT splendid!

At least it's July..HAH. oh mushy..

Hmm.. why HAD they gone to Mush first? An excellent question, dear newsies.. are they saving Jack for last? -cackles at thought of torturing Jack-

-coughs and regains composure- I like Jack. Really, I do. -whistles-

WELL this was just the PERFECT little cheery wake-me-up for 9am. -grumbles incoherently-

Though I swear, if you torture.. well I suppose going to the next chapter would help me find out who's next..

I enjoy the dialogue, that's good, but you can definitely go into more detail - especially when Mush is getting jumped. That scene would be even more wicked with more details.
Queen Kez the Wicked chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
First of all, I LOVE the idea. It's nice to see some of our lovely authors branching out. And it all makes sense now - of COURSE he was plotting something.. yes, I will always be thinking this now.. no longer will it be "There goes Snyder, slowly going insane/trying to get something out of his teeth" when I watch the movie, it will be "There goes Snyder, plotting revenge for my boys.." and I will go to bed unsettled.

But anyway.

Torture, how jolly! But.. no jail break? -sigh-

Very intriguing (i'm forcing myself to write more rather than jump on the button to go to the next chapter) and really gets to the point quick - perhaps to quickly? The suspense and overall effect of the scene could definitely be improved by maybe drawing it out a little. Ok! I can't wait any longer!
Petals chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
very original ! I love it ! can't wait to find out what happens please update. :)

~*Petals*~