Reviews for Unity
Meridian Diamond chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This was nice!
dee the deer chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is soooooooo good. Like woah .

This should have been in the books :)

I really like it.

Well done x
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Nice, I am glad that Harry extended the DA to the Slytherins as well.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This story is amazing- it's hard to find good fiction, in such a popular fandom, but this is it. The characters are with their normal personalities, and it's about time the houses stood together- differences won't help anyone.
claudiastar chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
So this is where Theo and Anne first started, wow. I read your Theo and Anne stories on the Sugar quill and fell completely in love with both of them. It's odd to see them from Harry's point of view. For example, Anne would never tell you herself that she is "fine boned" or "quite good looking"
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Brilliant. Absolutely amazing! Really, I loved it. I have been reading the Nott/Farleigh series (I didn't leave a review yet, but I think they are great stories) and I've been wondering about Harry P.O.V. in the scene Nott asks him to join the D.A..

Congratulations for the great work!
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Okay, so I've been reading your work at Sugarquill, and found out you had work here at , and searched it out. This is an awesome story! I can't beleive all that you've done with Theodore and Anne...and thank you so much!
Three Sickles Short chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Just wanted to let you know that I'm loving your Nott/Farleigh stories. I haven't been reviewing as regularly as I ought to, but I'm still reading and still enjoying. And I loved the little throwaway in this chapter of having Ginny almost refer to Voldemort as "Tom." You've created a wonderful corner of the Potterverse.
TSS
Romm chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Cool, I've been reading your fic on Sugarquill, so it's cool to find another larger archive of the the entire story. I'll read through all of 'em when I've got the time.
Persephone Kore chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
"Nott finally exploded. In a quiet and controlled manner, keeping an eye out."
This is a great line. It's not the only one, of course, but it stuck. :) And go Ginny - for a lot of things. Good to see the giving each other a chance, and in a way that feels real. (Strange cats. *snicker*)
Nor chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
good...ending was a bit cheesy, if you know what I mean. Was Snape actually a death eater, or was Nott misinformed? That wasn't very clear. Loved Harry's cluelessness about Ron and Hermione.
Tharin chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I like this story very much. It's a realistic picture of some Slytherin students. Thanks for reminding us that Slytherin isn't a synonym for evil.
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Greetings Again!

This is an excelent fanfic, with a good moral theme...don't judge everyone by narrow views and stereotypes, but by their actions.

May The Force Be With You! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka. Carl)
Vittaria chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Ep! You write such nice stories! Teddy Nott is my HERO! well maybe nott (haha) but neway...

off to read some more!

-Shai-
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
It's about time someone showed a more "real" world version of the HP world, in this way - I think *this* is what point JKR was trying to get across with the Sorting Hat song - all types of people are needed in order to make a world complete, and your story shows what can happen when someone GETS that point. Again, nice writing.

Tracey