Reviews for Games
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is really well written
Janiqua chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I like how you had him start at the beginning, planning on working his way forward. I always wondered why he didn't force Jack to relive Charlie's death or Daniel relieving Sha're's capture. Good job.
Miyth chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
You did a wonderful job on this fic. I love the way you talked about both of their pain and not just focusing on one. Also, you touched on the fact that Daniel will always understand the deeper part of people, even the Gamekeeper. It's who he is.

You did a fantastic job! Bravo!
Shakia chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Wonderful story I had just watched Gamekeeper, and was in the mood for this kinda fic, thanks ;3
sm chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
oh very nice
Pilot3001 chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
ah, the gamekeeper was before my time of watching SG1, but i do know very vaguely the sypnosis, somehow... well that was good, and shock! it's not a slash! friendship fics are da best
UniversalWhippingBoy chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
hello stranger! ;)
al chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
hey sorry, comps stuffing up so cant log in, anyway i loved it- i love Daniel and Jack freindship fics, the ones whitout the slash. Well keep up the good work.

Sethoz chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Good fic as always Layton. ;) Very well written, loved the covesation between the two.
Thel chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Nice one, Layton. Kinda creepy idea about the Gamekeeper working his way forward. Oh .

I love a good conversation, and this was good. Thanks!