Reviews for Bound
All-Angels-Fall chapter 1 . 11/17
That was such a beautiful story! I absolutely loved it!
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 7/1
Aww loved it
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 4/12
Love it
XxJustOddxX chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
God that was perfect
PeriLovesLapis chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Oh my gosh! I don't think I've ever read a fic quite like this one. I mean, I've read plenty of "Bonding" fics, but I think this one just about takes the cake. I've never read a fanfiction like this in first person before, and while it took a little adjusting to, you did a fantastic job! I really enjoyed your story, it was very well written and well thought out. I appreciated the loss of their first child, because (though sad)it really helped to show the dynamics in Harry and Severus' relationship, as well as adding in a realistic trouble many people suffer through. This was a wonderful, well rounded story, and I hope to be able to find more like it. Thank you very much!
ILoveHinataForever chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Amazing story. It was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Wonderful story. Just the right amont of everything.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Beautiful story, just beautiful
miminuts chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Magnifique histoire ! Vous avez bien pris le temps de mettre les sentiments en place !
Aidrian-Nite chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Just thought I'd let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It has been sitting there for ages, waiting for me to read it and I'm so glad that I did. It was very well written and I was actually crying when that tragedy hit in the middle - that was so mean of you! Anyway, loved it, favourited it and will be on the look out for more (you may have won yourself a new story-stalker) xx
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
It would help if you said where the new part starts. I tried to find it and finally gave up, not knowing if the first time I'd read this it had been the short or the long version.
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Oh my, this was a wonderful story! Made me so happy! Thank you! *hugs* 3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I like your story. I just have to say that still in Finland you have baby id bracelet. Well it is mothers name on it. And we have it now in white, but it was about a year ago in pink and blue. i have also keeped it for my kids.
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 4/3/2015