Reviews for The tale of Telperion and Laurelin
Love it.
whitewave16 chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
I liked the inclusion of Oropher here. Wonder if we'll see Thranduil? :-
whitewave16 chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Ha! Nice first meeting scene between Celeborn and Galadriel!
Em chapter 11 . 5/3/2007
I like this story, but I just spotted an error in this chapter- " Finrod appeared out of the Noldor suddenly"? What the f* does that mean?
Rouge Agent chapter 12 . 1/24/2006
I love this story, it is amazing so please update, UPDATE.

Thanks Later
Nevdoiel chapter 12 . 2/22/2004
Nevdoiel chapter 12 . 2/16/2004
! SQUEAL OF JOY! YAY please write more now!
Moorplant chapter 12 . 2/16/2004
I enjoyed that chapter, very interesting. You seem to be making an effort to follow elvish customs, and i like your portrayl of G/C even if they are a bit ooc for me. I hope Finrod comes around soon, as Galadriel is an adult she really should be able to make he own decisions. Carry on with this fic.
Hiro-tyre chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
I don't mind this story. It's reasonably well written, and I admire your dedication in going back and redoing a tale so that it fits more with canon. Only one thing that bothers me (that I will mention): How do you interpret the Doom of Mandos to mean the begginning of the death of the Elves? Finwë, at least, was killed before then. I thought that the Doom of Mandos was simply a curse that followed all of the Noldorin exiles, that they would be plagued with sorrow, and that the taint of their evil deeds would never let them rest. Basically, I thought it was the introduction of true sorrow into the world, especially on the exiles. Not death.
But on the whole, I admire you.
SperryDee chapter 11 . 1/22/2004
Oh! This fanfic is really good. Please update soon!
saint chapter 11 . 1/18/2004
very cool, i love the way you show how Celeborn and Galadriel love each other its cute :) Please update soon, we gotta find out if naughty Finrod does anything though a little celeborn torture is good(very) :)
Elfique chapter 11 . 1/18/2004
dude i like this version better but is there any more to come? it seems left off on an odd end.
ky chapter 10 . 12/29/2003
poor poor finrod, he better get used to Celeborn and Galadriel soon or else he will have a very angry Galadriel on his tail, I bet he thinks that much worse than an angry Maia. Update soon, your story(s) are wonderful!
Angel chapter 10 . 12/22/2003
Very good chapter! Keep up the good work and update soon!
saint chapter 10 . 12/22/2003
woohoo updates i think they make a sweet couple, keep up the excellent work :)