Reviews for The Black Haired Hanyou
Vulcaninegirl01 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Hey you gonns update any time soon? I'm so glad you added Sesshoumaru in the story, I was wondering when he was going to show up! I just loooooove Inumaru! He's sooo adorable!
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
So what happens next?
Crimson Flash 118 chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
can you plz hurry it up you killing me here and that kid at my school that pissed me and now he knows not to say that your fic sucks
Crimson Flash 118 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
okay ive been waiting for the god damn fic for one year and 4 months i am mother fucking tierd of waiting could ya hurry it up peales soon you may turn on the t.v and see me in jail for killing someone out of bordum finish the story it so fucking good!
Nixie002 chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
I LOVE the plotline! ] Inumaru is so cute! Haha Poor Inuyasha, the kid's just as bad as he is. Sesshomaru is rather sweet P This ping ponging between Kikyou and Kagome is pretty tiresome - Just when I think I figured out who the mother is, I end up with doubts... -_-;; Great story though! - Please update! Don't give up on this story [
haji chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
great cant wait for the next chappy
Crimson Flash 118 chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
make more plz i've been waiting for 7 months for the next chapter and im geting kinda pissed but iv tried not to yell and ya so make more plz
toots chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Hi, ok so your story is really good. It's funny the little antics Inumaru plays on Inuyasha. So cute. But it's even more cute when Kagome picks Inumaru's side.

Ok so my personal opinion at this point on who the mother is, is still unclear. I do think that Kagome still has a chance. I mean when people become mothers they change. They aren't like they were before the child. They change. I highly doubt that she would act as she does now. I think she would be more mature and less likely to fall for a lot of Inuyasha's antics.

I do hope it's Kagome though. I am a little biased about that. I personally think Kagome is better. Kikyo is just too cold. I do have simpathy for her and how her and Inuyasha's love died. But that was in the past. It's over. And true you would never forget your first love but people usually move on. She needs to let Inuyasha be happy. Have a happy future without being dragged down by the past.

So, that's probably a lot to take in. PLS PLS PLS update soon! We all enjoy your story! PLS end our agony in trying to figure out who Inumaru's mother is.

Alright good luck in doing the next chapter. _buh byes
Inukaiga's Gurl chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
love the names for the lord and his daughter i was wondering how u came up with the nickname piglet-hime for the girl. thats just to funny
Fire Inu Princess chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
I have 1 word for this fanfiction... and that word is AWSOME! please keep going
inuyashalvrtoo chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
i absolutely want you to keep going, don't give up on this story its very good and you write it so well, please update soon!
inuyashalvrtoo chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
i love your story when are you going to update its been years! update soon
RANDOMBOB chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
I loved your story so much I added it to my favorites & you to my favorite author list... loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it... cant wait till next chapter
dreamer1010 chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
oh its been so long since you've updated. i thought you said you wouldnt make us wait another year for the nexy chapter. please update soon i really want to find out what happens in this story and i can never find out if you dont update. and is the ending to inuyasha really that bad? i watch it but it hasnt gotten to the ending yet...i think... it all depends on what the ending is... i heard that in the ending alot of people die. update soon ok i cant wait!
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
Dude this story is amazing! Update soon!