Reviews for The Greatest View
ely chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
PLEASE update soon! PLEASE! x
romanticidiot chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Ah now that's much more like it! D Story maketh me very happy!

Love,

Random Uni Girl,

Bec
Kermit D. Frog18 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
that was a relly good story. keep soon. and please to all who read this try to read my only story. it's called flipped.

K18
katie janeway chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
:):):)
American Mione chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
"I kinda love you 'Mione."

Is there anything sweeter? Everybody say "Aw!" You were right: that statement screams "Harry Potter!" It was so adorable!

I'll admit...I think I've read this story about 10 times, but I haven't reviewed before now! (I thought I had; I guess I was wrong!) When I read it this time, I got this weird thought that Harry sounded drunk in parts of it. Maybe it's because I just spent the last two hours watching "The OC" and "Judging Amy", both which had alcohol as a theme in the episode. Who knows? Maybe I'm just really weird, but that's what I thought.

Other than that, it was a great, short, little love story! Harry & Hermione Forever!
Sweetpup chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I like it i do

i can't wait to read more

keep up the great work

luv ya

Candian sweetpup
NAZ1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
hey

i like it really good give me a yell when next ch is out.

cya

my ch 4 is coming out soon its just being betaed
laur chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
all of your stories i absolutely love! i'm so happy you've started writing more harry/hermione. two new stories in one day! pretty good. im very happy because you really are a great writer. please tell me if you start some original fiction. i would absolutely LOVE to read all of them. and i'll review, every chance i get. please, please continue writing!
Gold Silk chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
AW! Fluffiness! What a sweet fic! I love it!
Nice chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
How sweet...of course ron and the rest of hogwarts will same it's about time. It's almost like twins being seperated the way they interact. great story.

-nice-
SummrMagic chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
That was so sweet and cute and fluffy...my favorite kind of fics :) Great job.
TimGold chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Great fic...i luv fluff and when it's H/Hr i luv it even more!